Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Excellent! Please understand that no matter what you do, someone would have preferred it their way, so while it is always important to listen to criticism, don't take all the criticism to heart.

Reactions: Jeshua

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Did either of you read the text? The hat explains that it's going to change her personality a bit, and hints at something green. Basically it turns the sweet lovable Ravenclaw into the harsh demanding Slytherin-like princess she starts out as.
I get that, it doesn't even seem to indicate that it HAPPENS. One second Hermione brings Luna--who hasn't spoken--the hat seemingly doesn't do anything, and the next time we see her she's a princess? Just seems out of place and kinda threw me for a loop.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Excellent! Please understand that no matter what you do, someone would have preferred it their way, so while it is always important to listen to criticism, don't take all the criticism to heart.
It's something we've talked about for a while and included in our latest poll to see what the majority thought about it. It's not something that is being worked on at the moment as you can just skip it if you want. We're focusing a bit more on incorporating existing characters before adding new ones.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The new scenes from this mod are pics, sprites or just text ? thx

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Wtf?!? Am I doing something wrong?!? How do you use the clone potions that you win off Snape in the card game?!?
I think there are several potions that can appear in the game that haven't actually been implemented yet, the clone potion being one. Others are the lamia potion, that it doesn't seem possible to create yet even if you get a basilisk scale from playing cards with Snape, Veritaserum and Voluptuatum.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with luna genie can have sex either with hermione (if encourages their friendship) or w/o hermione in forest, which path happens depends if hat did its thingies to luna or not, cho's content "ends" on striptease, astoria's ends after done her spell thrice and that's end of susan's content, tonks ends when she has appears nekkid into office.

Reactions: Zwart

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
What do you mean by softcore scenes ? If i've already completed the base version, is it worth playing the mod for extra pics ?
Not sex, there's maybe a bit extra but I don't know that it's really worth it just for that. I think the focus is on building a full storyline for Cho right now, but right now you can only get some exhibitionism in pics and groping in text - harder stuff will probably come in the next few updates.

Reactions: jowishg

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Just a suggestion, But would it be a good idea to have a place where you can go (As Genie of course) and have all the girls (possibly including Astoria and Tonks) suck off and fuck us (Us being Genie of course) like a Gloryhole?!?

P.S I'm Autistic soo sorry if I didn't word certain things correctly...

Reactions: Zwart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
depends where you saw it, if in game folder then might be added in some future version, if elsewhere then possibly fan art.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Not sex, there's maybe a bit extra but I don't know that it's really worth it just for that. I think the focus is on building a full storyline for Cho right now, but right now you can only get some exhibitionism in pics and groping in text - harder stuff will probably come in the next few updates.
Ok, thanks a bunch for the heads up

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
depends where you saw it, if in game folder then might be added in some future version, if elsewhere then possibly fan art.
Its not just art in the game folder, its in the code too, but Renpy code is a nightmare to dig through with just notepad++ in bed, so I haven't yet figured out if that code for that scene is called anywhere yet

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Error at launch on android, it's the current version.
Missing png 16.

Tried to install x3, still the very same message. Downloaded twice in case.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Just curious but does the clone potion do anything? I have it but don't see an option to use it on anyone anywhere.

Also is there anything to do with the phoenix in this version other than just petting and feeding it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
clone potion doesn't do anything and bird you can only pat and feed or not to feed.

can't breed luna or any other girl, genie fucks luna on both paths.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes