swmas

Sep 4, 2017
New CG animations for Witch Trainer Silver

Hello everyone!
Over the past months we have been actively looking for new CG artists for the game.
We are happy to announce that we have two new members joining our team as dedicated artists!

Both of them will work on different aspects for the game.
One dedicated to large scale CG scenes, and the other will provide us with new sprites and models for our current girls.

Today we'd like to introduce you all to one of them. Our new CG artist, Zuel32!

Zuel is a very talented artist not just for CGs, but also hand drawn animations.
As a fan of Akabur's original game and our mod, he's offered to add several fully animated scenes for With Trainer Silver, and a full conversion of all of Hermione's current favours, staring with her handjob favour.
Our current goal is to add new animations to at least one favour with each update.

We'd like to ask you all to follow Zuel and support him on his social media accounts!
Below are several links on where you can find him:

We hope you like the animation preview with Hermione!
If you'd like to see more previews and WIP of his work, make sure to follow him on Twitter and Patreon.

We will announce our second artist shorty as well.
Thank you for your support!
She looks too bulky. I don't want to insult the artist but she looks nothing like Hermione, I figured out it's her by process of elimination. Looks like more detail has been put on the dick.

I just hope the display of those animations are optional.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018

Hello everyone!
Over the past months we have been actively looking for new CG artists for the game.
We are happy to announce that we have two new members joining our team as dedicated artists!

One dedicated to large scale CG scenes, and the other will provide us with new sprites and models for our current girls.

Zuel is a very talented artist not just for CGs, but also hand drawn animations.
As a fan of Akabur's original game and our mod, he's offered to add several fully animated scenes for With Trainer Silver, and a full conversion of all of Hermione's current favours, staring with her handjob favour.
Our current goal is to add new animations to at least one favour with each update.

We'd like to ask you all to follow Zuel and support him on his social media accounts!

If you'd like to see more previews and WIP of his work, make sure to follow him on Twitter and Patreon.

While the animation itself is very smooth and well done, whomever that woman is looks nothing like Hermione. She looks more like Korra. Skin is too dark, too bulky looking, no waves or curls in her hair. The dick looks like its made of fabric. I get that he made it that way so the dick looks more "fatty" and plenty of skin, but the effect is overdone IMHO.

I very much appreciate the effort made here and I mean no disrespect to the artist, but I'd rather not have these animations in the game if they're going to look like that. It completely breaks immersion when we go from our normal sexy Hermione model to that.

If more effort and attention to detail are paid and the hermione here actually resembles her regular model then I'd be more than happy to have these in the game, because they're needed, but not like this.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Do I still need to unzip the original files in a folder and put the files of this mod into this folder? Or does it works standalone?

Is Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy] compatible with this mod? Has anyone experiences with this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. no, this is standalone game

2. hell no, feo's mod is his mod of orig. wt and wt silver is another mod of orig. wt and aren't compatible.

feo's mod has many good things compared to silver like more to play.

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018

Hello everyone!

This seems like a pretty drastic shift in the game's art style. Is this what the final animations are expected to look like, or is this more of a proof on concept? Like others, I am not sure this direction is consistent with the existing art of the current game.

S[s]u-p

Jul 4, 2019
The question of the imagination Gin,at lvl 7 everything is available with Hermione,but max lvl 10,something else is opened upon receipt of these 3?

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough or something? I'm stuck with EVERYONE's Progression except Hermione's. Astora has no more spells besides imperio with susan, Cho only has two personal favors and one public favor. How to progress Cho?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Reactions: Vanok111

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hermione and luna are only who are completed (until rework) rest are in progress.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Okay so just to help people out because it is stupid that this game has so many random things in it and no one has made a guide yet I wrote one of my own. I believe this covers 100% of the content (and lets people know where the developed content ends) so here you go: (Please let me know if I missed anything)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much

Reactions: brutalmind
4.20 star(s) 75 Votes