Msmadsen

Jul 11, 2019
Good day. I'm having a big problem with the newest version. All of my save files doesn't work, when I click on 'load' then there is a pause for about 30-60 seconds, and then it returns to he main menu.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Good day. I'm having a big problem with the newest version. All of my save files doesn't work, when I click on 'load' then there is a pause for about 30-60 seconds, and then it returns to he main menu.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Old saves aren't compatible with the new version, there are too much changes in the code, so you have to start again from the beginning (but the integrated cheat menu helps to do this fast...)

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
i seam to be stuck with hermoine i cant get past butt molest and i have gotten pretty far in the game is there a way to change this ?

person27

Jan 29, 2018
quick question, i think i've done just about everything in the game except for one thing, the work option for Hermine that's under work as a slytherin cheerleader, anyone know what that is and how to unlock it?

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
quick question, i think i've done just about everything in the game except for one thing, the work option for Hermine that's under work as a slytherin cheerleader, anyone know what that is and how to unlock it?
I think that's advertising the card game, I forget if there are other steps to it but you definitely have to beat Hermione at the game, maybe a couple times, to unlock it.

Reactions: Kocksterito

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
her to work as slytherin cheerleader needs to buy slytherin cheerleader outfit, same thing with gryffindor.

work as game girl needs to beat her in cardgame thrice (at least) and then spend game tokens to buy that outfit from twins shop.

• Love
Reactions: Sharkey

person27

Jan 29, 2018
her to work as slytherin cheerleader needs to buy slytherin cheerleader outfit, same thing with gryffindor.

work as game girl needs to beat her in cardgame thrice (at least) and then spend game tokens to buy that outfit from twins shop.
ahh that must be it, i'm a little unfamilair with the card game stuff ngl but i know i never had her advertise the game so off i go thanks

LOOL BOOBIES

Jun 5, 2018
hello can anyone help me with astoria is there any sex scenes for her how can i max her affection training and spells is stuck on lvl 0 help

tyga

May 10, 2018
We'll write down our current plans for update 1.37 and share them in only a couple of days.

Any word yet on when we will see the plans for update 1.37. I might just be having a dumb moment but I havnt seen any followup posts since july the 3rd when the above post from merlin was made

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ok I can't take screenshots with "S" or "ctrl+S", got any idea why?
If you need screenshots so much, take screenshots using "print scrn" (On any computer, you can take a screen shot of anything and anytime).

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes