George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Some news from the devs:

Good day everyone!
We'd like to give you all a quick update on what we're working on for Witch Trainer Silver, update 1.37!
Tonks:
This update will largely be focused on making Tonks a more integral character of Witch Trainer.
She'll be a supportive character to you, just like Snape, and be introduced right at the start of the game.
You will get to hang out and drink some firewhisky with her, and she'll tell you about the experiences she had during her days as an auror.

She'll also help you increase the house-points of other houses, though in a different way to Snape.
Tonks will help to corrupt the students of Hogwarts, and tell you about all the naughty things she did when giving them detention or extra-curricular lessons, rewarding those students with house-points for it.
Tonks will also be the second character that gets the newly introduced wardrobe feature, which we first implemented with Cho.
Hermione:
We are also working on some changes to Hermione's content.
Her favour system will receive a large-scale overhaul, with several changes to the way you move through her content.
Similar to Cho, her content will be put into a "tier system" which you progress through.
This will prevent the player from accidentally skipping her content, and clearly show where new content is available to you, by resetting the favour's heart-level.
Hermione will remain in one of her 6 tier-levels, until you increase your imagination level by reading a fictional book.
That way you can freely play and repeat all available personal or public favours of a specific tier, until you've seen all of it.
Artist Search:
The past month we've shared with you a couple of new animations that we wanted to add to Hermione's content.
However, after receiving a bunch of feedback on them, and running a poll on our Patreon page to ask which type of CGs people would prefer:
  • Animated, but in a different style, or;
  • Static, but more closer to the game's overall look.
We've decided to go with the latter, which in turn means we'll have to search for a new artist again.
That being said, we did find another new artist for the game, which we hope to make an announcement about it soon!
They have been working on a new character model for Astoria, who was due for getting a rework, so we hope to be able to add her new sprite in update 1.37 as well!
Of course this won't be all content that we'll be adding with this update.
There will be more gameplay changes, QoL additions, and UI changes along the way, and some we'd simply like to remain a secret.
We hope you look forward to some of these new additions!
Team Silver

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I can't seem to find any answers to this, but, how do you get the 2nd ending?
I was able to get ending 00 and 01 but regardless of what I do, no 2nd ending.

Is it perhaps not yet implemented or..?

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
hello, i've a question. How do i unlock luna, 'cause i've unlocked her on other versions just playing, but in this ver she doesn't appear

headdick

Dec 6, 2018
hello, i've a question. How do i unlock luna, 'cause i've unlocked her on other versions just playing, but in this ver she doesn't appear
you have to have sex with hermione 3 times before you can ask her about other students

Jackvondragon

Apr 20, 2018
Hermione needs to have a whoring level of 21 for Luna to start appearing. The sorting hat will talk to you starting Luna's events

Reactions: Ymhir

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
How do I do Luna's normal events?

Everytime I reset her content, the hat changes her personality immediately without asking.

It's getting annoying.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Hermione will remain in one of her 6 tier-levels, until you increase your imagination level by reading a fictional book.
That way you can freely play and repeat all available personal or public favours of a specific tier, until you've seen all of it.
Wow, ambitious. I'll actually replay Herm's content w/o cheating. Well, maybe a little cheating.

Reactions: Crazymike

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
I feel like there should also be a short 3-question quiz when you finish a book to "unlock" the next tier. To be honest I've never actually bothered to actually read any of the books and it seems like a waste of the writers time otherwise

Reactions: Bummenphist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
reading books was must in original wt and eary versions of wts since no cheat to get books read or max imagination etc.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
Quick ? , i got the message to not take hermiones whoring over 11 before doing public requests. After a couple times i told it to shut up . When am i safe to increase it ?. Her rep is 8 and tutoring is at 7

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
A new model for Astoria

Astoria-preview.png

Hey everyone!
Please welcome NoodleDoodles to the team!
He's been working on Astoria's new model over the past month, and we're more than happy with how it turned out.
He'll be continuing to draw for the project and work on improving other character's sprites (Susan for example), or draw entirely new characters for Witch Trainer!

If you'd like to see more of Noodle's work, check out his twitter and follow him there.
You can also watch his art-streams on picarto whenever he's live.

Twitter:
Picarto:

We've been promising a new character sprite for Astoria quite a while now, and we're happy to finally be able to show it!

A nude preview of Astoria has been posted on our Patreon for our supporters:

But you can also have a look at it on his twitter.

Hope you guys like it!

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
oh she went and got bigger boobs.
Good.

I mean, if there is one thing Akabur has with all his women, it's big boobs. Not hugely ridiculous, like some games, but a good, full figure, more than they originally had. (Hermione was not this endowed in the movies, nor was Jasmin...)

Astoria just didn't fit in. I don't imagine Akabur would have created a character like her.

Reactions: fakelandempire
4.20 star(s) 75 Votes