Snoop a Peek

Apr 10, 2019
Hi folks, I've been following this thread for quite a while. The game is really well done and looks promising for the future. Since the last update was several months ago and here is my question: Are there no more updates here? Is the game only intended for supporters without a public release? can someone tell me please?

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Starting to look that way. Too bad since this had some real promise.
The game is still getting updated but it takes like 3 months if not more for very little content that also being said I'm not entirely sure what the deal is why the updates aren't being uploaded anywhere I've only seen up to 9.3 on svscomics

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
yeah, game has too much potential. renders and writing is really good. just buggy is my problem atm. and there isnt much difference since the update before the latest once which was 7mo ago.

Feb 18, 2018
This is one of my favourite games on this website. It has every kind of bestialilty you can think of with good character models. I would love to see this game finished. One strange thing that happens is that after losing to the worm outside the mill for the first time, it rapes the MC and she gets pregnant and gives birth to its children. One of those children is captured by the farmer and when visiting that captured worm later, MC gets the option to have sex with it but the game say that the worm doesn't want to have sex because you're its mother. Like what a fucking tease. I want to see that sex scene more than ever. Also more pregnancy content should be added to the game, eg from the wolves, centaurs etc. And incest content after pregnancy and birth would also be pretty hot. Anyway love the game.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Witchcraft [v0.9.4] [Red Silhouette] - Original Size: 1,61GB

Download PC (311MB):
Download Mac (294MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I rememebr there was Offies alredy implamented but now are not longer in game.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
For those interested:

Unavoidable bestiality scenes. Canines/dogs. (I last played this game in Sept 21, so don't remember much from that release and I don't know if these were already in the game. Doing a thread search I do not see mention of the dog on the beach.)

Flush....

Reactions: f9account
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes