Ren'Py - Witchcraft [v0.9.8p] [Red Silhouette]

1. 2.00 star(s)

t727

The pregnancy and tentacle tags got my interest.
    The grainy renders, laughable English, messed up game play logic made and bad looking 3d meshes. The faces of the women where cute, but their bodies... I expect that the game creators know their way around DAZ and morping/posing etc.

All this made me leave the game, for good.

Rated: 2/5
    Based on: v0.9.7
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Voodoo1969

PROS:
    - Nice models
    - Great if you like things like monsters, old men, goblins, dogs, etc...
    - A lot of different things to do
    - Not too much story / reading. The plot is simple and efficient.

CONS:
    - The creator wants to put way too many things in the game so the progress in every side quest is incomplete. This game might be completed in something like 10 years
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v0.9.7] is:

Pros
    :
    + Nice Renders
    + Active Play
    + Great Story
    + Different Story

Cons:
    - None

Conclusion:

The Game has in my opinion a Great Story, and it is way different then anything I played before, and it very unique, Wizard and Monsters all come together in this Game, and I must say I loved the Monster Scenes, out of this World.
    Also The doggie Scene (Although a Little Short) was damn hot and very Good.
    Like I said, I love all the Different fantasy figures and real life figures in this Game.
    Keep it up Dev.
    Even though there are not many action scenes happening right now,I still like the way it is being told, and hoping for hot scenes later on.
    The drawing are also good and very well made,not like your standard games.

My Advisory:
    Worth the Download
  4. 3.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.9.5 version
    PRO:
    - good cg
    - readable text
    CONS:
    - bad ui
    - bad scripting. as example:
    label lalala1:
    jump lalala2
    return
    //no "return" needed here
    - many game mechanics/variables introduced but have no use.
    - story readable, but r below than average quality...

not worst game, but also not a masterpiece...
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Dilemeter

The game presents itself as a free roam sandbox but it is superficial as there aren't really much in the way of activities/side-content outside of the main quest - it's quite linear in practice. Writing wise it's quite mediocre nothing particularly stands out. Finally there really isn't a lot of content, you'll finish everything in an hour or so.

On a more positive note, renders are nice and the MC is hot. This game has potential, really just lacks content.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Pro's... the fets, the monster, inhuman, animal, and tentacle stuff, and the pregnancy, niiiiiiiiiice. This game goes hardcore fantasy and goes it well. The renders/scenes are solid too, overall it's an okay fun little story, I'd play again.

Con's... Some of the best scenes were only 4-5 images, 2 or 3 more in each would have helped. Bugs, one in the version I played restarts the game, reading back they aren't uncommon in other versions either. Lack of a gallery. Lack of guidance (it's sandbox) meaning it takes some "wander everywhere wait for event", going between the worlds I'm still not sure I saw everything, and some grind though you can console around it.

Neutral... Given the prego content, I'd wish there'd been some breast expansion/more lactation, I don't think her boobs grew in either pregnancy and the lactation wasn't bad but could have had more. Didn't add or dock for this though, personal preference.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Udayana

Graphics are excellent, the MC is very beautiful, the story is original and often funny. I also appreciate the possibility of traveling freely between two worlds and inside each of them. I'm really looking forward for the next update(s).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Marinespartan44

Keep up the great work love the game and can't wait for new content hopefully some more beast content like with the wolf and possibly some puppies but the game is amazing the way it's going. Would love for updates to roll out quickly quickly but I know for the quality of the game that tays time and quality or quantity every time
  9. 2.00 star(s)

terirheken

This could be a really good game but the execution is so poor ...
    After defeating the hobo I went back into his house and for whatever reason we fucked.
    When you go too early to the fantasy world it seems you cannot go back.
    There is no real progression with corruption etc. Stats like exhibition or corruption seem to not matter at all. Even with corruption 0 I can basically fuck each and everyone without hesitation. Trainings and events in the academy could be so much more but basically you learn a few things can spend a few coins and then everyone and everything there doesn't matter anymore.

Compared to succulence for example which does in my view almost everything right with realworld/fantasyworld.
    the renders however are very good. so if dev overhauls the current part and adds a lot of flavor it could become a gem.
    But atm it's far from that, it's not telling a story, it's not engaging but rather confusing.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

I don't even know where to begin.....

I played this last year and had a long conversation with the dev about his lesbian route. The main problem being the MC's lover gets raped by 2 Orcs which kinda kills the lesbian route.

Dev says it would be better to make that a different character.

Roll on the redo and nothing has changed and it looks like the lesbian route has been canned. Could have told me that last year, save me wasting my time.

That alone wouldn't be enough for me to leave a low score as that only affects me and people looking for that route as the dev said it would be an actual route last year. I just don;t like being lied to.

So I caried on to see what else had changed and whether the story would be enough to carry it on and after several rape attempts (this game has a hardon for rape by the way) I get to the tavern.

I do some exploring and find some things to the point where everything is now looping. I can either give gold to an old hobo and show him my body, fight a rape snake (I wish I was lying) at the mill or help a witchdoctor get ingredients.

There is nothing else to do so I go for the rape snake. I can;t win that fight so, shockingly, rape happens.... reload to earlier save.

Let's help the witchdoctor.

We go looking for shrooms, shit happens and i'm face to face with a Goblin. I get the choice to run or fight. I pick fight cos it's a Goblin and every game i've ever played since the dawn of my birth has shown Goblins to be weak .... except this one that stabs her to death .... she's fucking useless.

So I reload and pick run ..... and he knocks her over and rapes her ..... there is a rape pattern forming.

So none of those are viable, I reload back to the tavern and start working wondering what this route will lead to ....... and it leads to nowhere. People ask you for sex, you sleep and rinse/repeat.

So the options are live in a loop of work/sleep or get raped.

Complete fucking garbage.

So, this review was April 2021 and it is now May 2023, so have things improved.

Nope, it got worse.

Lesbian route was deff removed. The stuff we talked about with the dev was ignored and it's now a rape/beast fest.

It was a terrible game when it launched and I can now say, after years of playing adult games and 2 years later in this with the supposed rework .... this is, without a doubt, one of the worst games i've ever had the misfortune to download.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

etogame

+ Fantastic love the story and visuals...the concept was great..i give 100/10 star rating...GOOD JOB!!! (can't wait to see more)
    - I do recommend you get an editor as there are a lot of grammar errors.
  12. N
    2.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Lots of text as the story is told to the player. But I got so bored reading the dialogue about magic that I started to skip. This game made magic boring somehow. Dialogue is bland as well.
    2/5
    Art: Less images than expected and ones that are present basically character+background. None of the characters look good enough to actually care about. Its so basic its bland.
    2/5
    Gameplay: This has less choices than almost any other .4 I have ever seen. Might as well be a Visual Novel with a straight shot with no choices cause thats how much gameplay there really is.
    2/5
    Overall: 2/5 Jack Off to Something Else!
    Not interested in seeing anything come out of this.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

rino3801

Good graphics and interesting plot! Not hackneyed characters and types. I love games with a female protagonist. And I like other directions. It's fun to travel around the worlds , she's like Ciri. I look forward to continuing the game.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Anon21

This is super-amazing short. The cg, such as there is, is decent. The plot is skimpier than their clothing - and jumps around a lot. There is one choice, I don't know what the other one route is, but the one I did take ended just as the actual game content appeared to be starting.

tl;dr Come back in six months, it might be worth a play.