VN - Unity - Completed - With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Weeb34

The first time I played this game was when it only had a machine translation that was so shitty I couldn't understand a thing that I'd given it 2 stars.

Now I've replayed it understanding what the heck is happening, and I found the scenes hot, I specially like the girl's design.
    tbh I wish there was more substance to it, a bit more of gameplay so it does not feel as mindlessly farming point to get to the next scene
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Fuggiless

It's not really a visual novel, it's a CG gallery with holding the CTRL key. There's zero antagonism in the story from anywhere (at least in the first hour). It's just "you are a good boy do you have enough good boy points to unlock the next static image sex scene?". And, honestly I'm not entirely opposed to the typical game-exchange of GBP for graphic sex, but there's no plot here. The plot summary is literally the entire plot. 2.5/5.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

The gameplay is alright. Amount of scenes too. But somehow i feel like this game is missing something. I don't know if it's more interactive scenes or some minigames but for me it feels kind of empty. You just hold ctrl then press the sex button and unlock new scenes. Also I didn't find the girl hot enough just average.

Art 3.5/5
    Story - 3/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 2.5/5
    Originality 2.5/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

a relaxing game with a very good art, the gameplay is very nice especially if you are looking for a comfort zone. the translation in the comments you can find a link that solves most of the problems, so it is very enjoyable
  5. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It wasn't too bad, maybe a 3.5 on it's own, but it's also censored, and what sucks is some of the art is nice and positioned well to be censored, so gotta drop a point or two for that.
    It's not a waste of your time but, if you're like me, and I liked it enough knowing going in I tried it anyway, dang you're gonna wish you could see more.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

nonomnismoriar

The art is very good. The game design and plot works quite well for the H purpose. The beginning of the game seems a bit sucker but as it progresses it becomes even more perverted and enjoyable. Luckily, it doesn't penalize bad decisions because I didn't understand a shit about what the waifu was saying to me.
    Leaving aside the bad translation I had a good time having already unlocked some features of the game.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

snitler

Could have been pretty decent, but very hard to get past the god awful translation to find out. The game is machine translated and hasn't been edited for errors. Hard pass on this one. Wait until it's properly translated