Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
game is fucking awesome, can't wait for the next update
I don't get the awesome part.
yes, Hermione model is better than most games.
yes, clothing option is good.
but if you can only see clothless hermione, internet has plenty.
even AI (worse option) already have hermione lewd scenes.

so yeah. I don't get the awesome part.

Emessi

Aug 11, 2023

Yes internet has plenty but those who prefer a game format are here. The dev has been very cool with feedback. Real feedback as opposed to demoralising i-dont-find-it-awesome.

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
Yes internet has plenty but those who prefer a game format are here. The dev has been very cool with feedback. Real feedback as opposed to demoralising i-dont-find-it-awesome.
it's called being brutally honest.
as in another way of telling dev to start making real contents. otherwise the money won't start coming.
and honestly, I'm still being nice at this point. rather than being a "licking-ass" type

Comrade Petin

Sep 24, 2017

You simply cannot find a decent game with hermione and a good art, I know that the game is basically barebones right now but is has potential to be much more, the point of playing a game is to have a interactive experience, not a slideshow and not random images of the internet or AI.
So yes, the game being as it is is awesome for what it is, it has potential to be much more and the fact that the dev is willing to take feedback and be active here is a good sign that the game will be heading for the right direction
This site is filled with abandoned games that the devs wanted to do everything and ended up with nothing.
So as I said before, the GAME is awesome for being a game (even if barebones), not a slideshow neither random images pasted together, you have to learn to adjust your expectations.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes