Unity - Completed - With Megu [Final] [I-Project]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

Today I finally completed this game.
    For starters, the art is good at least on my opinion, i'll give it a 8/10, it has smooth animations, not so fancy like other game has but not bad either.
    A very bad point about this game is that is slow af, even with cheats, i'll take you at least 1.5 hours to unlock all the positions(wich are only 3 with some variants and the rest is foreplay).
    Another bad point is the lack of outfits, you only have 2 outfits and 1 pair of underwear, nothing more, and in a game about cohabitation like this is very dissapointing.
    But what I most disliked about this game is the lack of anal, I believe every game should have at least an anal scene but well, this game doesn't have one, very sad indeed.

Conclusion:
    This game is a 6.5/10, it has good art,nice and smooth animations but a total lack of position and outfits,also, the game doesn't have even 1 special event, its a very simple game, grind, buy shit for the girl, get sex from a JK with a lot of experience, and thats the loop, this game is endless, it doesnt feature an "ending"