D

Deleted member 119819

... how come there are always these 5 stars reviewers, it seems to me like they didn't even play the game and are only there to give it 5 stars for no reason. Almost makes me wanna make a 1 star review just because I can.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
So, this is my first attempt at this game and I gotta say. Not much in terms of direction. Just drops me in a church, I'm assuming. No introduction, no hints, nothing. Just a nun who I can't talk to, confession stand I can't use and the only other door that works is a bedroom that has nothing in it. That's got to be the most half assed start I've ever seen or I'm doing something wrong...
Edit: Never mind. From what I've read so far this game is a whole lot of guess work. A little introduction would be decent but if it's just straight guess work, not worth the effort. Best of luck with the game regardless, just not my cup of tea.
Because this is my cant, test version. Now I will reload:

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
.. how come there are always these 5 stars reviewers, it seems to me like they didn't even play the game and are only there to give it 5 stars for no reason. Almost makes me wanna make a 1 star review just because I can.
This is wrong test version =\

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Sorry, instead of filling in the version with errors, I filled in the test version. According to the rules, I filled in a new one, now I’ll do more for Android.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
... how come there are always these 5 stars reviewers, it seems to me like they didn't even play the game and are only there to give it 5 stars for no reason. Almost makes me wanna make a 1 star review just because I can.
Because I enjoyed the game, he's updating regularly, and everyone always gives 1 or 5 stars.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

Did any of you foud how to do (or get) the Hard mood potion for Gloria'training (with Jane) ?
I already did the next scenes with BDSM costume but not this one.

Thanks !

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

Did any of you foud how to do (or get) the Hard mood potion for Gloria'training (with Jane) ?
I already did the next scenes with BDSM costume but not this one.

Thanks !
Hi, first take the recipe from Silvia for this potion, and then make it on the Alchemical table.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hi, first take the recipe from Silvia for this potion, and then make it on the Alchemical table.
Thank you, but she doesnt propose it.

Last quest I've done is with the priest.
So I only miss the potion and dryads but Sylvia only trade herbs, any time of the day.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thank you, but she doesnt propose it.

Last quest I've done is with the priest.
So I only miss the potion and dryads but Sylvia only trade herbs, any time of the day.
So maybe Jane asked you to bring a rope and a potion. I just thought that you had already found the rope, then you need to first find the rope, then Sylvia will give the task. (Rope on the table at the forge)

Apr 24, 2018
I've noticed that happens with most bad games. Milftoon Drama is a great example off the top of my head. You get all of these 1-2 star reviews that usually give fairly detailed lists of problems people had with the game; and then you get these short, vacuous little "It was good. I'm gonna ramble here just so I meet the character requirement." comments. Kills me when they start saying shit that blatantly isn't true though.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I started clicking on those accounts. Most of them have like 1-3 posts. I'm pretty sure they're sock accounts, to boost a game's score. Some of them at least, there's always gonna be someone who likes hot trash.

Honestly, I think that's a tragedy. Games should be rated based on their merit. If your game gets terrible scores, people shouldn't cover up for you, and you shouldn't lie to everybody and say it's great; you should actually improve your game. I write long ass reviews most of the time, and a lot of the time I talk about the negative more than the positive, even in games I like. I'm genuinely not trying to be a dick; this is kind of a unique platform, in that a lot of the devs come here while they're working on games. I want to tell them what I don't like, so they understand what they're doing wrong, and become better devs.

Might also be by people who liked the game an feel like it's underrated so they overcompensate. I try no to let the over-all rating effect my opinion too much, but there have been a few times I've played a mediocre or good games with flaws, and seen it at almost five stars, so I took one off of my rating.

Because I enjoyed the game, he's updating regularly, and everyone always gives 1 or 5 stars.
That is ridiculously far from the truth, as evident by clicking on almost any other title. You may do that. That just makes you part of the problem. Stop it.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The guy that rates almost everything 1 or 5 stars, said I was part of the problem with ratings.
There just was a bug with the update, I accidentally downloaded a test version. Therefore, it probably seemed to him that there was nothing in the game.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes