not sure what you mean im using my windows 10 comp if that's what u mean

U

User_1339663

anyone know if there a way around surrendering amelias soul to mifi

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
ok this game really needs stream lined play through for realz

power went out for an hour otherwise would have posted earlier

first I found out you cant speak to golin to get ice book until you peping tom amelia you know fell her up at night.
Stuck there too. Hope the next update will be more playable.

U

User_1339663

gotta say I really love the story for most part however and please don't be mad panda but the star dust arc and overdose thing is kind of bumming me out maybe its just me but even in fiction watching someone od aint cool. but if its just me I apologize

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
gotta say I really love the story for most part however and please don't be mad panda but the star dust arc and overdose thing is kind of bumming me out maybe its just me but even in fiction watching someone od aint cool. but if its just me I apologize
Here I agree with you, I rather wanted to do something sharply social, but it turned out so-so. But now I can’t just remove it from the game, for this I need to tell the story in such a way that the star dust is bad and everyone will refuse it. :)
Stuck there too. Hope the next update will be more playable.
Send me your save or describe in more detail and I will help.

U

User_1339663

finale did it I beat everything I could lol I don't know what your plan is but lol im hoping as the story ends you turn it into sandbox mode lol this is great game

im assuming the lb the prison the nuns the druids and amelia pregnancy will all be updated next update

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
I'm stuck. How can I go to patrol with Amelia? And on the Gloria's missions it says speak with Jane but whenever I go to Jane there is no option except ''Maybe Later''. Any walkthrough?

U

User_1339663

yeah lol really need a wiki but for patrol you need to go to amelias room at night

as for Gloria not sure which part of arc your on cause that arc is huge but I first had to talk to midas

also sometimes some quests say talk tomorrow but they really mean 5 days in game

U

User_1339663

if you ask again and upload you save file to attachments when panda comes back hell prob tell you got stuck like 4 times today he got back every time

but ive found often timews certain thing are locked until you do other stuff first that is why this game really needs a walkthrough on what to do and when

Dokaibee

May 25, 2017
I'm also stuck at "The trust" part of Gloria quest. The indicator says to talk to Jane but in the evening, when you talk to her, the only choice you have is "Maybe later", this is the only quest I have left.
Here's the save.

(Also this game is a really nice ! Enjoying it so far !)

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
I'm stuck with the star dust. Nobody wants to talk with me at the academy. Last thing I've done was the morning mifi lecture, where that girl wanted to buy the dust, but what to do after it?

FootFace

Apr 16, 2019
I GOT STUCK ON MEETING FRICKIN this part Blonde girl cuz idk her name i forgot dont judge me SHE SAID my father wants to meet you and i was like WHERE DO I SUPOSE TO FIND THIS GUYYY
BRUUUUUH REPLY plz

and why do i cannot beat dat bully on da Room 202 He said do it on WC
And i go to wc and ._. Were da fuq is dis guy

Nice game add a monster girl or something so it feels in magic world Becuz its Wizard adventure

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck. How can I go to patrol with Amelia? And on the Gloria's missions it says speak with Jane but whenever I go to Jane there is no option except ''Maybe Later''. Any walkthrough?
Patrolling in the evening in the room with Amelia can be activated.
Maybe talk to Jane in her room?
I'm also stuck at "The trust" part of Gloria quest. The indicator says to talk to Jane but in the evening, when you talk to her, the only choice you have is "Maybe later", this is the only quest I have left.
Here's the save.

Here's the save.

You can defeat the guard in the ruins.
I'm stuck with the star dust. Nobody wants to talk with me at the academy. Last thing I've done was the morning mifi lecture, where that girl wanted to buy the dust, but what to do after it?
And in the assignment journal, what does he write? You can send a save or a screenshot.
I GOT STUCK ON MEETING FRICKIN this part Blonde girl cuz idk her name i forgot dont judge me SHE SAID my father wants to meet you and i was like WHERE DO I SUPOSE TO FIND THIS GUYYY
BRUUUUUH REPLY plz

and why do i cannot beat dat bully on da Room 202 He said do it on WC
And i go to wc and ._. Were da fuq is dis guy

Nice game add a monster girl or something so it feels in magic world Becuz its Wizard adventure
In the basement of the tavern there is a teleport to her father's house.
In the toilet, he appears late at night.

Tillerton

Nov 6, 2018
I can't seem to figure out what I'm missing to complete this (Already had that guy Rey? kidnapped and freed) Just says I need to make it. No clue how and where. As it isn't in the alchemy place. (Other active quest is soul of the guy Rey?) Screenshot_20190421-165625.png

Would be real nice to get some help here ^-^

U

User_1339663

took me forever to get this but you need to get a bookj I belive from casper (( patricas father)) after a few quets you go and start making your own somewhere along the line someone gives u the book I just cant rember if itds casper or not

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I can't seem to figure out what I'm missing to complete this (Already had that guy Rey? kidnapped and freed) Just says I need to make it. No clue how and where. As it isn't in the alchemy place. (Other active quest is soul of the guy Rey?)
You play on the computer, if so, it is better to send the save to me.
Quest for the soul of Ray can be performed after the storyline with him.
The quest for star dust, to create it on the alchemical table, you first need to read the book, and you can get it from Kaspar in another line of tasks.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes