RPGM - Abandoned - Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Xerxes-420

Art is bangin, reminiscent of Akabur. Characters look good, and the animations are solid. Maps are all hand drawn and pleasing to look at. Audio is great.
    Bugs were commonplace but have decreased in number as of writing this (0.5 Beta). Development time is quite slow, but the dev seems quite invested. Not much to criticize outside of the occasional bug. Great game, would recommend. :)(y)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

martinlongbow

Engine and graphics from 1993, dialogues from a 12 year old, clunky as hell. I could not even skip and had to read through that abysmal dialogues.
    Seriously why do still people write games for ms-dos? To me, it does not worth time i am spending on the game,. Looks and feels like japanese company elf games from 90s where you have to read pages of nonsense and click million times to see a girl's picture
  3. 4.00 star(s)

johnonamus

I enjoyed this game and thought it was well executed. I am a Harry Potter fan and enjoyed the mixture of canon and new characters. Also, the animations were well done and scenes were plentiful throughout the game, even at the beginning. The creator has a lot of funny lines throughout the game and many self-aware or satirical jokes, which can add a lot to a game.

The two biggest issues I see with this game are the bugs and grammar in the text. It is pretty clear from the beginning of the game that the creator is not a native English speaker, and while that does not ruin anything, it definitely takes away from the game as a whole. Also, the issues with the name are still prevalent and take a variety of forms. Although I chose a custom name for my character, there were many lines where the name was replaced with Tony, John, Jack, etc. which also took away a bit.

Overall, really enjoyed the game and will be keeping an eye out for future updates. I did not give 5 stars for the reasons listed above, but other than that, it serves as a fun game set in the HP universe!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

supersomeone

I actually really fuck with this game and wish the developer and the future of this game the best.

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a Harry Potter fan at all, I just downloaded this game because I saw great art with big titties and asses and boy did this game deliver.

Art and animations are great, girls look great, the sex stuff is hot and I like the use of voyeurism with Emma.

As of 4.5.2, the gameplay is not awful but I'm praying that in the future this game does not fall victim to what many other RPGM games do and become a grindfest where the player is lost in a large ass map with no clue what to do. (Please dev make this game as linear and easy as possible, we came here to fap not grind achievements). But yeah, as I said earlier gameplay so far isn't confusing.

The story, I didn't really care for but that's probably cause I hardly know much about Harry Potter.

3 things that need changing ASAP:

1. More save slots
    2. Faster text and transitions, this game is slow as fuck during text scenes
    3. Ability to make the game windowed
    Other than that this game is great and deserves support!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lance231

The game and the story are good. The author takes Harry Potter and gives it an erotic idea. The best part is that it doesn't hide from the "monster" parts of the serie and adds things like sex with goblins and similar, not only with other students. The same with the kinks. You can go from vanilla to anal and things like stuck in a hole or glory holes (the last one not implemented yet).

The big problem is how many bugs there are. Most of them are even the kind that you can see by just playing 1 time. If the author went that extra bit and checked the game (or sent it to followers to ask for advice/errors) everything would be so much better.

Which is a shame because the art is really good (and way better than what it started with which is a plus for the artist), kind of like akabur. I mean the game even has animation with good quality.

I'm giving it 5 stars instead of 4 or 4 and a half because of those haters that bombed the game at the start giving it 1 star.

(Last edited on June 2022)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SherlockQ

I like the animations and the drawings. Good story to pick on. Lots of things you could imagine and i bet you will do it. Wish you luck and will be waiting for your updates as soon as possible. Great work!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

snakegragnar

The game is good, clearly still in development, I really like the artwork and some situations I was are very apt. There’s some bugs but nothing too crippling. I really appreciate the marketing campaign on Patreon, the shirts are very nice. Too early to give a concrete vote, overall good.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Ponyniac

The game does not work, but the merchandise store and patreon are working. The project is designed to receive money. Art is the only thing that is done in the game is not bad, but there are very few of them.