RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Ravas

Jan 27, 2018
I downloaded
Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta] [Jack Morton]
Im stuck on the Bridge leading to the School it Keeps kicking me back saying " we cant go back now"
I cant progress the game Please help/fix

Reactions: joncik and sasha777

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
It's probably intentional, but I'm not far in and the story+events are very nonsensical. Like, at that sudden blowjob out of nowhere, I thought to myself, "Hey what the fuck", plus the casual response to pushing someone in front of a train and having them die (atleast that's assumed), you know, no big deal.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I want to know if the NTR is avoidable with the NTR setting turned on? As I said, I know that you can turn off the NTR, but I normally keep it turned on since some devs take out crazy sh*t like lesbian scenes and such that I would like to see.
The bottom line is, that I don't want any "real" NTR but still want the other content that people end up complaining about but isn't really NTR.

Last edited:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Oh ok, thanks.
I personally would love more NON-NTR scenes with the MC.
Yeah. Specially because the MC is the dude. More scenes with him as the focus would be nice. Instead of the random thing that we have right now with the blue haired girl having scenes everywhere and out of nowhere.

Like with Roundscape Adorevia, I don't mind the girls messing around or the MC selling/forcing/convincing/corrupting them to do more sexual stuff. But the focus should stay on the MC or at least his adventure. Then again (right now) this is literally a Crack Game. As in the story is there for the jokes while the author thinks new ways of having sexual scenes with the girls.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
still garbage menu and options
well map and navigating too
feels like its 1996 again
edit
quests dont even complete

Last edited:

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
I am stuck on the bridge as well. Since I don't know how to edit a complete rpgm game I will try a cheat tool to move past the bugged event. If I succeed, I will post a save.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Currently 50|50 but all scenes can be disabled (you are asked when you start the game)
I plan to do more scenes with the MC though
Not trying to start any drama, but just want conformation. Half the content of this game is NTR? As in, if there is 2 hours of content 1hr is dedicated to a NTR? I just want to make sure because if it's gonna be that way, I want to be 100% sure.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes