Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.12.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1650871377553.png

Overview:
Wolf complex is a +18 simulation game where you control Ezio and his sister Margaret,
who for an strange reason have... animal ears?
The normal people don't have that!.
She lives with a complex about her strange condition,
while her brother (who is a complete idiot) even tries to help her with her complex.
Although his strange and incomprehensible fantasy with his sister makes him a Terrible person.
(Or maybe not so much?)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: RecentlyLuckyMan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1650871619039.png 1650871633720.png 1650871673432.png 1650871695987.png 1650871715963.png 1650871734784.png 1650871765515.png 1650871781437.png 1650871795835.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1775563

Overview:
Wolf complex is a +18 simulation game where you control Ezio, a boy who for some reason has an Italian name,
and his sister Margaret, who for an even stranger reason is Furry.
She lives with a complex about her strange condition,
while her brother (who is a complete idiot) even tries to try to help her with her complex.
Although his strange and incomprehensible fantasy with his sister makes him a Terrible person.

(Or maybe not so much?)
(Maybe he's furry and doesn't realize it...)​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: RecentlyLuckyMan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks for the share BaasB

View attachment 1775565 View attachment 1775567 View attachment 1775568 View attachment 1775569 View attachment 1775570 View attachment 1775571 View attachment 1775573 View attachment 1775574 View attachment 1775578
So this is why Ezio was intrigued with that Apple of Eden.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
putting aside that margaret physically remember me Liru the werewolf... have animal ears and tail don't really make you a furry, Krystal from star fox is a furry, Renamon is a furry, humanoid pokemons are furries... there is difference between furries and beast people and is the amount of fluff on their bodies... furries are basically animals with human traits such as walk on 2 legs and have hands like humans

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, looking at one of the images, the mc can only be stupid and strong, or inteligent and weak? Because when he trains strenght he gets 5, but at the same time loose 5 inteligence. That means they completely negate each other. Mostly in games yes, when you train one, you loose other, but not the same amounth (it can be say 5/3 or even in worse cases 5/4).
If the autor want to have it that it's impossible to be both, then ok. Is it somewhat a part of the game, that there will be 2 routes one for an inteligent and one for a strong MC? That i would understand, it would be probably easier for the development, that the MC can only go one way. Though if player can choose his routes in more than one way, it makes it more interesting for him. Some people would grind the stats to the death, to be able to choose in each scene if they take the strong aprouch or the inteligent one.
Other than that, the characters look nice and yes as many said, she is not a furry, just a kemonomimi (which means monster ears), or in this case if you want to be more strict a okamimimi (which means wolf ears), the tail doesnt make furry as well. To be furry, she would have to be covered with fur, on at least more than 50% of her body. If she had an animal head, then that gives even more to that. I myself prefer the ears approach, rather than furry, but if you want to catter to the furry audience, you must cover her with fur. Though in that case, if they live in a normal world and she is the only one like that, that would probably be more than "just" a complex for her. She would be hunted, many people would want to kill her or experiment on her. SHe wouldn't be able to go to school as she is now. If there are other like her, then yes, she could live a "normal" life, with some occasional discrimination. Just like she is probably having now.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is this an attempt to make an extended version of that Liru game?
Also kemonogirl =/= furry

Dec 9, 2018
" for an even stranger reason is Furry "...
I do hope this is just for the description outside of the game and gets explained inside

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
As others have point out, a Nekomimi is in the monstergirl tag, not furry. The furry chart exist over a decade now.
Also, the description essentially said:
"It's kinda weird that his name is Italian. It's even weirder that his sister is a furry." :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
"His strange and incomprehensible fantasy toward his sister make him a terrible person. Or not? Maybe he is just a furry." (lol the phrasing make it sound like the narrator is kink shaming)
Excuse Me What.gif

Like what is this whiplash?

Apr 2, 2020
My favorite part of this description is that the brother tries to try to help his sister. He tried to try. He didn't make enough of an attempt to actually try but he tried to try. :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
At least on my screen the white text for the stats is unreadable against the yellow book background. I'd also suggest letting the lampshading on technical issues stand with the character comments without the OOC dev comments.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes