Others - Completed - WOLF: Naughty Update Type Fighting Game [Final] [WOLF]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Grime

A very barebones fighting game with decent pixel animation, though there are only three currently in the game. The inputs are very frustrating - all the H content is tied to performing an input when your opponent is downed, but there's so little time to do so you miss it 90% of the time. The girl has high damaging moves that will kill you fast, and the hit boxes are so much larger than they should be. To balance it out the guy has huge reach, and can win instantly with his missionary move. It'd be decent if there was: more H content (3 pixel animations is barely anything), a few more characters, and if the inputs weren't so goddamn frustrating. Would not recommend to anyone.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

AKozOfBliss

I mean... it's not terrible. But it is a lot of wasted potential.

I liked the idea of the ugly dude charging his r*pe bar through molestation, and it is pretty challenging to play as the girl since there's a pretty massive power imbalance, but I kinda liked that.

Yet, I cannot call this anything but a proof of concept. It is not a full game by any means, so temper your expectations.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

cvxcvgg

I would call it a shitty MUGEN clone...But it's actually just made with MUGEN. It's also not terribly fun, and has two only characters with only three h-attacks, so you'll only be replaying the same exact fight endlessly.