Wolf RPG WolfRPG game in the translation process, I do not know how to translate special characters

Tsbaiyang

Sep 13, 2021
I have almost finished all the articles, but I can't find any translation articles with special characters.

For a novice like me, this is deadly.
There are almost no articles about WolfRPG in our forums.

As a result, I could not find a solution to this problem.

Help newbie!! thank you.
[Youdao translation]
MapData_SampleMapA.mps- WOLF RPG Editor 坐标(0,0) [ 选择中 Event_15 - 僒僽儊僯儏乕張棟 ]  2022_2_21 22_28_05.png FPS[Screen63=1.8ms_NoSkip__Inner64]MouseX728 Y328_Sprite832 [Ev time]=1_ 2022_2_21 22_28_41.png

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I have almost finished all the articles, but I can't find any translation articles with special characters.

For a novice like me, this is deadly.
There are almost no articles about WolfRPG in our forums.

As a result, I could not find a solution to this problem.

Help newbie!! thank you.
[Youdao translation]
View attachment 1666255 View attachment 1666256
Was there any answer to this for you? I ran into the same problem and haven't found an answer yet :<

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
What exactly is the problem? Would help to explain it a bit...
Well, I used WRPGE and when I enter rus letters (they are considered to be the same "other characters" in my case), the editor shows illegible characters T_T

tseyik

Mar 3, 2024
WolfRPG 3

[Editor Options] "Old file reading language" item has been added.
Maps, commons, tile settings, DB settings, etc. created with Ver2 or earlier versions that have not yet been converted to UTF-8 have character string information in SJIS character code (Japanese), so this "old file read If the "Language" is not set to "Japanese", the file may not be loaded correctly.
If you want to read an old file created in another language, change it to that language.