Wolf RPG WolfRPG has no sound

pedomudkip

Apr 2, 2019
Hi,

It's probably my first time encountering a problem like this but I recently bought Lust Prison from Fanta which is game from Acerola. Everything runs fine except there's no sounds.
Things that I have checked:
1) The Data folder if I was missing any files but all the files were there.
2) Volume mixer if I had accidentally muted the app
3) Tested other previous Acerola games and they had sounds, also tried to go youtube and things like that to test if it was my headphone issue but everything is working fine except for the game
4) Redownloaded the game again to try but to no avail

Anyone knows a fix for this?

ArdalDandorf

May 26, 2022
[SOLVED]

Hi,

I know that thread is old, but I allow myself to shave what ive experience, since ive also been having trouble with a Wolf RPG game playing no audio/sound when running on my laptop. While on the other hand running perfectly on my main computer.

What I tried so far :
> reexporting game
> switching headphones
> changing default audio device
> mess with audio params/configs
> run as administrator
> run in safe mode
> run with local emulator
> reinstal audio drivers
> reset sound card

Config : Asus TUF A15 / Win 10 / Realtek Audio

The problem is driving me crasy since ive never faced such an issue with older Wolf RPG games such as Mad Father, Misao or The Crooked Man. And nobody on the net seems to have reported similar issue around Wolf RPG Editor games or the specific game i am trying to run.

If anyone faced / have knowledge of that issue, i would be glad to have some lead on what could cause that problem.

Thanks

Update : after some tests, it seems only my asus laptop suffers from that no sound issue, every desktops/laptops ive tested are fine, so the problem might be very specific to my configuration

Solution : After some test involving drivers, reinstall and such, it was missing windows codecs causing the Wolf game run silent, installing K-Lite Codec Pack did the trick.

[SOLVED]

Last edited:

ThisismeNOTdayo

Dec 5, 2019
Hi, there are some things that I like to add after spending two hours trying to fix this problem.

I the same laptop model as the guy above me so I feel saved after I found this but it doesn't work, then I found out that this problem exist in more then wolf RPG game mainly 100% orange juice that have the same problem.

So I borden my search to fix the problem, and I found it
in the sound setting that you can see each of your playback device, double click the one that you use and go to advanced tab and set the default format as "2 channel 16 bit 44100 Hz (CD quality)" or what ever that's on the top most of the list.

so yeah me and my pretentious audiophile mind think that "oh I have good headphones so I should have best quality possible"
don't do that.