Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Also every save has the name of game and will replace the old file the file should be a config file that looks like this. Sorry for bad image

Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
The latest update so far is UP190122, there is not much added to it, and Eluku is going on holidays for multiple weeks? So there is going to be no updates in that period of time. :(

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Currently right now it is version 190217, this game is like my first game that fall to both hate and like categories
This game have freaking vore and gore but Eluku character desigh keep me coming back to this game...if just only the dude making normal game without weirdly dark soul monster I will love him.

I have save file here if anyone interest of some part of the game

note: I already beat the game for long time but I mess up one of save collection so I do a re run and decided EEK IT I already beat the game so just hack it

You are one punch wolf girl for cheater
bandicam 2019-02-17 05-49-17-984.jpg bandicam 2019-02-17 05-49-30-123.jpg

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
Im stuck after I save the purple wolf (?) girl... she ask me for golden apple but i cant go any futher... where i can download the last version? im a little confuse X_x

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Im stuck after I save the purple wolf (?) girl... she ask me for golden apple but i cant go any futher... where i can download the last version? im a little confuse X_x
You can use my save or either figure out yourself if you willing to listen to my spoil or walkthrough you have to ask me privately by click on my profile picture and choose start conversation

To get a new version, you have to visit Eluku blog website tho all of language there is Japan so you may have no idea what and where to get new version but for me I just click randomly

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
You can use my save or either figure out yourself if you willing to listen to my spoil or walkthrough you have to ask me privately by click on my profile picture and choose start conversation

To get a new version, you have to visit Eluku blog website tho all of language there is Japan so you may have no idea what and where to get new version but for me I just click randomly
Oh ok, nice! Thanks for the help! >_<

W65

May 31, 2018
Are there any other games like this?
Fairy Fighting by the same developer is a fighting game instead of a platformer. It's a little more limited and contains things like vore.

Forest of Blue Skin (as it's called here) is a monster girl platformer, but with a young male protagonist. Still in development.

There's... Vosmug? Vosumg? Don't remember the name very well, but I think it's got the vore thing if you're looking for that. I think there's another one Anthophobia or something that's vore, too.

The Japanese Depravia Egregiori (something like that) is a side-scroller with some VERY hard guro if that's what you're looking for.

Feb 7, 2018
I would love to figure out how to edit this game cause I personally dislike the futa feature from the recent versions and want to remove it.

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
the last update is 190414v2 for what i see. He add a new part but for what i see, nothing more... i'm stuck underwater part LEL

Edit: nevermind, theres a new version i dont see (190420)... let see if i can pass the underwater part

Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
I don't think it is actually possible to pass the underwater part yet, I have tried a lot.

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone have a walktrough for this game, i am stuck at the golden apple part, rather i can't seem to progress any further

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes