Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So. Stuck and frustrated.
I'm stuck at the large pillar after all the dickworms where those little fluttering fucks are. The ones that drop Wood Balls. I'm frustrated because every time I die, I have to go through the big pink fuckhead all over again.
Why isn't there a save right after the most tedious part of the game so far?
It doesn't make it hard, it makes it annoyingly tedious.
Seems like someone else took over after the escape scene.
Holo's attacks are hugely different and she loses her thrust kick.

Reactions: ponyguy

Djangots

Jun 27, 2017
Since we're talking about the part of the game with the pachinko machine & Nona's new attacks

Does anyone know how to go past this wall ?
(Here's an image)

Wrong_Hole_Baka

Jul 23, 2017
Bring the purple fruit with you. Eat the purple fruit to get horny.

Then Nona will stick her dick into the hole. Mash the space bar to make sure you cum before the anal probe game over's you.

edit: Also, what are you supposed to do after you get the golden apple?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to go past this wall ?
You can also jack-off after you get the penis to shorten the time needed to open the door... Can't remember witch button is used to do that, but I think "Down + Button 1" or something? Just be sure to stop right after the half mark or you won't be able to stop.

Also, what are you supposed to do after you get the golden apple?
The golden apple is meant for the merchant cat behind the plant boss' cave. The content ends there since then she'll ask for a bag that I think isn't in the game yet.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017

Here's the latest version of the game bundled with several saves at different states, the latest save and content already in place and a cheat engine table that'll allow you to, well, cheat.

The latest content, after the lickseed plant, is a queen bee of the strawflies. From the save, go right until you come across an opened gate, to which you press up or down to go inside, then head right. If you ignore the flies you'll find the latest enemy, a crotch-hugger with an animation but no game over or other content. Get defeated by the strawflies to go to the queen bee, which is full of oviposition content. Break free to get the apple, but the next thing you need for the cat isn't in yet.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Surprised this game was never on here before, but no one should expect this to update often.

does the gallery only have orcs? or can we get more?
Yeah the gallery only has the first few animations, Eluku hasn't bothered about updating that for a long time.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
UP180325 get it off devs blog
· Added 'Breast parasite infusion' to SeedScorpion
· If you use golden apples in an area other than a merchant cat, you can not move it corrected the problem

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Last time I played was behind that cumdoor at the plant area. Been watching this game for years now, It's so lovely <3

What did he add afterwards? I dislike playing half of the game again just to end up one room further... Took me a while to become any good and shit xD

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I can't see the game over scenes. All I get is a black screen.

Edit: game over scene is showing up now.

Last edited:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Can u kindly tell me, WHERE THE **** IS THAT GOLDEN APPLE? T_T, spent years and i didnt find it
Hmmm... I doubt your claim of YEARS, but I shouldn't argue an exaggeration. :D
It's kind of a "dumb" counter intuitive thing, but you need to find and LOOSE to the straw flies(bunch of big bugs that swarm you) that are behind the gate you open after you defeat the plant boss.
They'll take you to their nest and they'll start laying eggs in Nona. You'll need to break out and right after you exit the nest there'll be the apple at your feet.
If you don't get it and drop off the cliff you'll have to get caught again.

Mar 31, 2018
Hmmm... I doubt your claim of YEARS, but I shouldn't argue an exaggeration. :D
It's kind of a "dumb" counter intuitive thing, but you need to find and LOOSE to the straw flies(bunch of big bugs that swarm you) that are behind the gate you open after you defeat the plant boss.
They'll take you to their nest and they'll start laying eggs in Nona. You'll need to break out and right after you exit the nest there'll be the apple at your feet.
If you don't get it and drop off the cliff you'll have to get caught again.
its 3 hours lol
i wounder how did u know that without guide XD

Btw one more dump Q, that cat now wants some sort of bad
Where can i find it XD

Last edited:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
its 3 hours lol
i wounder how did u know that without guide XD

Btw one more dump Q, that cat now wants some sort of bad
Where can i find it XD
I didn't. I just follow the ULMF thread about the game. :D

As far as I know the bag is not in the game yet so after you deliver the apple you'll have to wait for a new update.

Reactions: B0rN C0nFuEsEd
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes