EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wolfs-dungeon-logo.png

Overview:
Wolf’s Dungeon is a hentai side-scrolling game created by . The game, and all images were created by Eluku, this is an informational site about the game. You play as Nona a wolf girl who is captured by orcs and taken to a dungeon. There you must break out, solve puzzles, fight monsters, and hopefully avoid being…raped.
You will encounter many different monsters each with unique attack, grab, and ending animations. As you progress through the game you must solve various puzzles and defeat ever stronger monsters and bosses.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 240204
Language: N/A
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Nixi~ thanks for the link

boogey-orc.gif Dual-Meat-opener.gif orc-raper-clothed-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I remember playing this a while back. Well, ''playing''. Like Anon21 I did not fare too well. Thank the Hentai Gods for people posting save files. :p
Didn't know it wasn't finished though. Guess I'll give it another go. See what's new.

Reactions: Angelcrush

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, that walkthrough site eats up my CPU like crazy. Goes up all the way to 80%. A hundred if I have two pages open. Jeez. Gotta remember to just take quick glances and then turn it off immediately.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
It's not so bad. You just have to be careful and not rush into things. Look at movement patterns and do simple attacks. Most of the beginning of the game can be beaten by simply wailing on your spacebar.

I'm a bit sad the gallery doesn't extend any further than the "drain" part. I kinda kicked the kung fu guy's ass with two attacks before he had a chance to do anything... no idea what his H scene looks like.

It's a fun little game though I will say. I like the "skill based" level-up system. I would add a "gore" tag btw. It gets pretty hardcore sometimes.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's not so bad. You just have to be careful and not rush into things. Look at movement patterns and do simple attacks. Most of the beginning of the game can be beaten by simply wailing on your spacebar.

I'm a bit sad the gallery doesn't extend any further than the "drain" part. I kinda kicked the kung fu guy's ass with two attacks before he had a chance to do anything... no idea what his H scene looks like.
Not too bad. But very tedious, in my opinion. I came to fap, but instead I spent ten minutes wailing on the first enemy and then he grabbed me and all that work was wasted. I'm all for having a challenge. But this is just a drag. There's no skill required. Just patience. And I don't have a lot of that when my dick is in my hand.
Oh, but thank the Hentai Gods this game's controls are all within reach of a single hand.

And yeah, shame the gallery isn't complete. But thankfully I can download those saves and avoid both the issue of difficulty and the issue of the incomplete gallery. :p

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

It's a fun little game though I will say. I like the "skill based" level-up system. I would add a "gore" tag btw. It gets pretty hardcore sometimes.
I would, but "Gore" it's mostly for those games that show blood. And in this one there's no blood whatsoever. Yes, extreme content without a doubt but not blood.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I would, but "Gore" it's mostly for those games that show blood. And in this one there's no blood whatsoever. Yes, extreme content without a doubt but not blood.
There's at least one scene with some blood in it. When you get beaten by the futa chick she takes you away and then you play as a futa chick in a minigame where you bang the wolf girl with various ''items''. If you let her life drop to zero she starts bleeding from her vagina and it's game over.

Reactions: godlike123

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There's at least one scene with some blood in it. When you get beaten by the futa chick she takes you away and then you play as a futa chick in a minigame where you bang the wolf girl with various ''items''. If you let her life drop to zero she starts bleeding from her vagina and it's game over.
Eh. Blood from vagina. Honestly it's not enough for "Gore" tag xD

Kald

Oct 8, 2016
I remember seeing a bunch of H-scenes and game over scenes from this game and trust me it is really extreme.
I don't remember if there is that much blood, but there are impalement and other extreme penetration scenes, vagina/anus being turned upside down in a very graphical manner, and none of this content is optionnal.

I would not recommend playing it if you're a little bit sensitive.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes