O&M's

May 18, 2018
See what I mean about weirdly well made? I'm playing crackle right now and it's like the best flash game I ever saw combined with unfair mario. Thanks for sharing
Glad you like it! I think I remember liking BlankBlood a little more than CrackleCradle, but they're both hidden gems. It's a good thing the dev still has their website running.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Where do I get those OwO Seems like my thing that I smh missed. sry for offtopic
And now I'm reminded of , one of the first gore/vore h-games I ever played, and also the hardest one I ever played (though that could just be younger me being traumatized from getting 1-shot by everything). I wouldn't recommend it unless you're into gore, since there's only a handful of normal lewd scenes, and they're extremely dated at this point, since the game came out 14 years ago.
URL attached to that post.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Welp, i was really looking forward to try this out, until i checked a review mentioning it has unavoidable scat and prolapse... Ugh...

Why the hell this doesn't have the "scat" tag? I nearly dodged a bullet with this one, seems like i'll have to check reviews more often from now on...

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Welp, i was really looking forward to try this out, until i checked a review mentioning it has unavoidable scat and prolapse... Ugh...

Why the hell this doesn't have the "scat" tag? I nearly dodged a bullet with this one, seems like i'll have to check reviews more often from now on...
There's A LOT of fucked up stuff in this game, many of which I have no interest in or am appalled by. Still love this game despite that, and I honestly can't remember any scat scenes that made me want to hurl (can't say the same about the gore though). I'd recommend trying it out yourself instead of just trusting a negative review, in this game's case. It's one-of-a-kind.

EDIT: I also wanna add that the OP for this game is EXTREMELY dated. Those 3 screenshots are all from the very beginning of the game, and it has been greatly expanded since then.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
There's A LOT of fucked up stuff in this game, many of which I have no interest in or am appalled by. Still love this game despite that, and I honestly can't remember any scat scenes that made me want to hurl (can't say the same about the gore though). I'd recommend trying it out yourself instead of just trusting a negative review, in this game's case. It's one-of-a-kind.

EDIT: I also wanna add that the OP for this game is EXTREMELY dated. Those 3 screenshots are all from the very beginning of the game, and it has been greatly expanded since then.
Scat and prolapse are INSTANT turn-offs for me, which is why any mention of them makes me chicken out (unless they're toggable on/off).

About "I honestly can't remember any scat scenes that made me want to hurl," are you implying they're there but pretty "tame," or they just don't exist at all? I did read some comments talking about some "purple liquid" coming out of her arshehole or something. Maybe you are referring to this???

I just really wanna make sure this is safe for me to play (i'm not a fan of guro either, but i tolerate it since i'm a horror fan too, I just don't fap to guro scenes, but at least they don't make me want to vomit). I still have PTSD of playing a MUGEN hentai game and being surprised by a scat scene out of nowhere :sick:

AwsumO

Jan 28, 2018
Scat and prolapse are INSTANT turn-offs for me, which is why any mention of them makes me chicken out (unless they're toggable on/off).

About "I honestly can't remember any scat scenes that made me want to hurl," are you implying they're there but pretty "tame," or they just don't exist at all? I did read some comments talking about some "purple liquid" coming out of her arshehole or something. Maybe you are referring to this???

I just really wanna make sure this is safe for me to play (i'm not a fan of guro either, but i tolerate it since i'm a horror fan too, I just don't fap to guro scenes, but at least they don't make me want to vomit). I still have PTSD of playing a MUGEN hentai game and being surprised by a scat scene out of nowhere :sick:
just try it out and see if it's for you, gameplay itself is pretty challenging I think

Reactions: Artemissu

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The beginning of the game is not fun-to-play, so I ended up playing with a save game prior to the futa village.

I do not remember scat scenes from that point onward, but I think several scenes could be considered "prolapse"? Many enemies have large equipment.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
The beginning of the game is not fun-to-play, so I ended up playing with a save game prior to the futa village.

I do not remember scat scenes from that point onward, but I think several scenes could be considered "prolapse"? Many enemies have large equipment.
Yeah prolapse to various degrees of hardcore in everything after futa cat girl, scat i think it would fall under low scat which isn't really scat, as she is just pushing out cum or larvae and eggs

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Yeah, I'd say the scat is pretty tame. I usually avoid scat content like the plague. Not a fan of it even in this game, but it isn't so gross that I'd close the game. Most of the scenes involving scat/gore/prolapsing tend to be game-over-rape, as well, so you can just swiftly close the game and re-open it if you encounter anything that disturbs you enough.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Yeah, I'd say the scat is pretty tame. I usually avoid scat content like the plague. Not a fan of it even in this game, but it isn't so gross that I'd close the game. Most of the scenes involving scat/gore/prolapsing tend to be game-over-rape, as well, so you can just swiftly close the game and re-open it if you encounter anything that disturbs you enough.
I see. I'm still not so sure about it, but it does seem like a nice game overall. I'll give it some thought

Yeah prolapse to various degrees of hardcore in everything after futa cat girl, scat i think it would fall under low scat which isn't really scat, as she is just pushing out cum or larvae and eggs
If it's really as you say, then i think i'll do pretty fine on the "scat" department.

The prolapse is still a problem though...

youshouldntbeh1

Apr 12, 2020
what in the name of fucking god are you supposed to do in the final phase of the Tiger fight. You barely ever get to hit her and whether or not she hits you feels basically just like bullshit luck

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
what in the name of fucking god are you supposed to do in the final phase of the Tiger fight. You barely ever get to hit her and whether or not she hits you feels basically just like bullshit luck
Evade Tigergirl's attacks and attack her when an opening presents itself. Blindly attacking will never work.

dev should have given the option for no futa lovers.
The Futa section is nearing its end, so don't worry too much

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes