VN - Others - Completed - Womanizing Private Tutor's Cuckoldry Report ~Slutty & Busty Mother & Daughter~ [v1.00] [ORCSOFT]

1. 3.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

My review might be slightly more critical as I usually do not play kinetic novel-like VNs.

This 'game' delivers exactly what the description says, the netori content is good and the art (if you liked the screenshots in the thread) is very nice!

The voice acting might be slightly overdone, but that's personal opinion.

My issue with the game was that it's not a game at all, with only 1 choice being significant (leading to route divergence), no bad ends (unless i missed them somehow?) or thinking required whatsoever.

Usually VNs or H games are preferable compared to Anime/Manga form since there's a degree of involvement that you have, but that barely exists here.

I'd recommend just watching the animation instead. The game is very short, and took less than an hour.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ILLGAMES IS THE FUTUREEEE

i came so hard i painted my wall , good thing it was white for starters....

best game from orcsoft, my favorite kink of all, netori

the gc are the best yet i've seen in orcosft

11/10 , didn t reach the ending and only managed to reach a sex scene in the forest ,,, i was like fapping so hard during all the dialogues that i couldn t take anymore than that...well... a good night sleep then we will continue tomorrow

ah, the story... the story is well done and doesn t seem stupid, and the mother is coherent with her dialogues and makes sense all , so when you corrupt her even if she was a slut from the begining, it feels hot.

Edit: What little i have in my brain it's gonna get out from my cock at this rate, i kept playing the game and reached the scenes with the daughter, my god my cock is gonna fall off :BootyTime: