Seeking Women gets knocked up by beast, non-rape

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The "(human) women gets knocked up by some kind of beast"-genre seems to be somewhat limited, and moreover, mostly dominated by rape. I'm looking for games where women (ideally protagonist, but not needed) get knocked up by beasts (eg dogs, horses, furriesh monsters, dragons, [1]) on purpose, or at least while having somewhat consensual sex. Examples I am aware of are:

1) The farmgirl getting pregnant by a horse in "Rise of Vruk" (amazing scenes, easily makes up for not being the protagonist).
2) Breeders of the Nephelym (that has a lot of it, also it feels a bit sterile [pun intended])
3) Tentacular (optional endings with dog, horse or gorilla - in context, "consensual" is doubtful, but in the scene alone Rebecca is a willing participant).

An honourable mention goes to Ravager, which will meet the criteria soon, but afaik doesnt yet: While some girls want to be knocked up by the dragon, the actual impregnations already taking place are rapes).

What games have I missed?

[1] I'm exclusing insects, slimes, and anything which is more "ovipositoring" rather than "impregnation".

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
You're a princess trying to get back your kingdom, there's a corruption system and you can willingly mate with all kind of animals/monsters/beasts and they can impregnate you (and give birth to them).
Thanks for suggestion this game, I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and gameplay, and definitely enjoyed the fetishes. However, none of the animal/monster scene really start consensually. Since Meltys is quickly beginning to enjoy it this isn't a dealbreaker for me though (and headcanon-wise it makes sense that repeat matings are intended by her and me).

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
"Slice of Venture - A new beginning" deserves a mentioning in this genre, as it has a side-character getting pregnant by a dog. The sex is consensual, the pregnancy somewhat unexpected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raven's Quest either already belongs on this list, or will soon (after some update). The game has consenual sex with tigers and wolves (as well as the possibility to force the latter to have sex), and a "puppies born to wolves/tigers" statistic. I haven't managed to get Raven pregnant by them though. I don't know whether I was unlucky, whether I need to unlock something in the game, or whether that feature isn't implemented yet. She definitely can make Orc-babies!

Reactions: q532803570