RPGM - Completed - Women Hurt Me Before, But Now I Have 30 Year Old Wizard Powers! [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

NGL I actually usually like the NPC fuck games because its really hard to fuck up so generally they are all really good since all you do is fuck NPCs.

This game struggles doing that. I don't understand how they can mess it up but yeah they did. The characters in this are NOT NPCs and they all look more lifeless then NPCs. The dialogue is uninteresting and having to swap between time stopping and not stopping to see if anything in the game actually changes is an absolute hassle to the point you feel you are being scammed for your time.

The CGs are REALLY BAD. Most RPGM games generally have really bad gameplay with decent to really good CGs that most people skip over because the gameplay is to bad. For this game the gameplay is pretty easy and the CGs are some of the worse I have ever seen.

Finding out where to go next to make sure you got all the NPCs is a hassle. I know I didn't get them all for sure and finding them all was to boring for me. There is no map or anyway that tells you where other towns are you kind of just have to travel around and hope you find something. Some of the locations are even empty.

Also for those who are still willing to give this game a try. This wasn't clear to me in the beginning but the reason I said stopping time was a hassle is because every time you want to do this you need to go into your skills and use it. Just an FYI so you don't spend the first 5 minutes of the game trying to figure out what to do.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

As far as time stop goes it's a pretty standard setup for the fetish. Someone gets the power and for whatever reason they want to abuse it. Out of curiosity or hatred, doesn't really matter. This game, however, just kinda falls short and isn't that good.

In the dude's previous life he took down the demon king or whatever, the source of evil at the time, and was cursed to die if he couldn't captivate a woman's heart for himself. Every woman in his home town was married though so he just forced himself onto them and I guess raped them all and they just dealt with it because he was the world's hero and he died anyway because none of them actually liked him, go figure. So now hes a 30 year old virgin in this new life and gains time stop powers and only wants to rape all women and kill all men.

There's some story elements involved where you can, I assume, kill the demon king again because he came back, but other than that it really is just walking around and talking to people and/or stopping time and just raping women. It's a standard time stop game but the execution is just really boring.

There's a lot of girls in this game and just about every girl you meet you can rape. Something a lot of time stop games don't do which is interesting to see because its almost always hyper focused on very specific girls placed throughout the game. Normally that would be a great thing but the game is just so fucking huge that it really is just walking around in nearly empty towns because it can't really afford to be densely populated otherwise there would be too many scenes to do.

The entire overworld is just this massive amount of empty space with fuck all anywhere. Theres a few key locations in the world but theres no reason to make it a 500x500 grid with maybe 5 or 10 squares that actually matter because they're actual locations. It's just incredibly boring how open this world is and how there's just nothing in it at all. There's so many dead ends where it's just walking for 10 or 20 seconds on a path only to be met with a mountain cul-de-sac with nothing in it.

As for the scenes themselves they're just generally really boring. There's no animations in this game, which isn't a requirement so don't get me wrong, and the CGs themselves are just very bland. It's nice that every woman you see is interactable but that makes it where every woman just has a single scene with no real variety. The girl just sits there and a floating dick fucks her a little bit while the guy talks mad shit the whole time, cums, and then moves on. Minimal reaction from the girls when time resumes and no additional followup scenes. Just one image per girl with about 2 or 3 edits and a very irate protagonist who hates everything.

I like the ambition to make a huge world and give you the freedom to assault literally every girl you come across but the execution is just not there. The art isn't that bad but it could be better and the scenes themselves could use a lot of polish. Some better dialogue, some scene variety, etc. There's a lot of potential there but it just falls short.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

It's more of a gallery than an actual game. The time stop concept itself can be rather appealing, but just like any other gallery type games, characters has no depth to them. Of course, some may argue that there is no point having a personality when the concept encourages having sex with random strangers. However, in terms of making interesting plot&story lines, if the protagonist were betrayed by women before, why doesn't he go for revenge on those specific women? Because that would give some meaning to his acts other than just raping strangers for the purpose of pleasure. The other thing I would like to point out that is the lack of response. Imagine if you got suddenly raped within 0 second. The common response would be disbelief, sudden rush of sexual pleasure. However, in this game, it's something like, oh why is my stomach warm? Perhaps I'm in the extreme side of things, but the response seems very mild to me. Also the map is needlessly large. There are more elements that I can talk about, but I will stop here. In short, the game lacks effort. I'm somewhat surprised this game got rated higher than average.
    2/5
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Sierval

Not Machine-translated, the dialogue is not going to be great but atleast it wont melt your brain.
    Short game with a gallery at the end.
    Better quality than most NPC type games.

This is a short timestop fetish game so dont expect alot.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Swallows999

This is a time-stop game; as a devout member of that community, I cling on to any translated titles available and sadly, this is not one of the good ones.

The dialogue during sex is lacking, quite literally over in 10 or 15 seconds of reading. The art is... not great, but not unfappable either. The world is uselessly large and empty with plenty of nooks and crannies to waste time checking for content. Thankfully, there is no brain-dead turn-based RPG combat to suffer through, but I wouldn't call the act of "not putting in a bad mechanic" a positive. It's just something the developer should be doing as a baseline.

The main positive that the game has going for it is that there is a decently high number of scenes and the game respects the rule of; if you encounter an attractive girl, you can sex her. Well, there are actually a few girls in which you can ejaculate on them or their food/drink, but it's something.

Overall, another valued addition to the time-stop family, but it's a bit of a stunted, creepy cousin.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

The plot is...pretty pathetic, and definitely gives some insight into the developer. That being said, it's not why this gets two stars.

This is a very low effort "game" that is similar to NPC-Fuck games, but that's still not the issue. This game is made with absolutely zero effort and is best suited for those who really, unironically, can finish in about 5 to 30 seconds. The "scenes" are 3 images long, 'complimented' by a total of 3 to 5 very short text boxes, sometimes consisting only of "...."

The scenes have no writing what so ever, are over as soon as they begin, and anyone who doesn't finish within a few seconds won't have much to gain from playing this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

I love these kinds of games. I recommend this to people who don't like visual novels as this is a short&sweet game that goes straight to the h-scenes without build-ups.

Similar to NPC games where you start powerful and rape every girl your see. The story is really short as you roam around the world, time stop and have fun. There are a lot more girls than I expected in this game too.