Seeking Women who get called "Mommy"

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
There are a lot of games, and lists of games, asking for girls who call the MC "Daddy" (I've browsed those too lol). But I also think it's hot when a milf character (preferably mom/incest but it's not necessary) has the MC or even another character call her "Mommy" specifically. It doesn't really matter whose idea it was, as long as the Mommy-play comes out. Or even if she's not a milf but it's just role-play, it's still hot to me.

So any games that you can recall or recommend that has one or more spicy incidents of "Mommy" being said? Currently I'm trying out Luke's Way, which has it, so that's what gave me the thought :)

Games I've already played that had it (or might have had it, but I don't remember lol):

3D:

A New Home
Away From Home
Come Inside
Corruption
Dreams of Desire
F.I.L.F.
Lewd Story
Lust Epidemic
Man of the House
Midnight Paradise
Milfy City
Mother Lovers Society
Timestamps
Treasure of Nadia
The Tyrant
The Visit

2D:

Behind the Dune
Bones' Tales The Manor
The Fate of Irnia
Good Girl Gone Bad
S.H.E.L.T.E.R.
Summertime Saga
Zombie's Retreat

Reactions: Laser69

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Wow, thanks for all the suggestions!

I don't really care for the art styles of Town of Passion and Business of Loving, personally, but Complex Society looks like something I could "work with" lol! :D Although I really hope there's a way around that "This is the story of a young man who always had feelings towards his landlady and roommate but he always fought against them. Knowing that these feelings are abnormal and wrong." BS. Hopefully it's just a joke, or we can manually input relationships or something lol.

Incest Story and Snow Daze I already have in my queue. Sweet Affection is a no go for me personally just because I'm allergic to tanlines :LOL:. The Twist seems a bit complicated to even run, and the screenshots don't really pop out to me anyway. The Wish and Last Hope look good and are also in my queue (although I very much despise all things bush, so we'll see how The Wish goes, since it's my understanding that she has a notable one lol). Lonely Housewife I haven't come across yet, but it does look good, so I'll add that one to my list too. Thanks again! (y)