[R>Writer] Women's Wrestling Writer Request

BigSexFerguson

May 18, 2019
I've been a big fan of professional wrestling for a long time, and I feel like there are several sexy women who deserve to be transposed into game; however, I find that there are little to no games that are wrestling-related, particularly when it comes to the physical representation of actual female performers. I have no artistic ability, but I'm a fairly good writer, and I would love to work with an artist to make this project happen. I know enough about the business and the individual women that I think I could write an interesting story for them, if I had the proper artist. If there are any artists out there who also love wrestling, and would like to bring them to life in a VN, reach out to me and let me know, especially if you think that the writing is all that is holding you back.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I can help you in the writing and composition of the story or in the dialogues.
but with little time because I'm trying to get my project afloat.
i love fighting but i'm not 3d artist. are you have a discord
However, it is not bad for me with renders, but as I say I am a fan of render not a professional

Last edited:

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
i can do the art, already have a sound designer on my tail and thought about what you are referring to,
though i have no time...
could you plz give me a hint of your thoughts... trust me i don't want to steal your ideas
if anytime i want to start anything about it, i would share it with you
and to be honest, i kinda feel good that no one worked on this topic... most works (especially lately) arent good. each has a flaw, one lacks the convincing art, the other is terrible at story and most games are anything but game.
so i hope if anybody wants to do it, he better do it good