Unity - Wonder Slave Trainer [v0.7.3] [Zuleyka Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

enkephalin07

Very static, non-interactive and grindy. Pretty indistinguishable from any of the Ren'py games -- click through dialog panes and maybe see 5 frames of animation scattered in there. At no point can you actually contact and manipulate the subject yourself, so the interface feels overly objective and alienating. All the content could just as well have been released as a comic.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

colin75

un gioco fatto molto bene con un sistema intelligente che ricorda i gdr. molto sexy la protagonista. serve una notevole capacità di calcolo o il goco si blocca.
    per me top.

a game done very well with an intelligent system reminiscent of RPGs. the protagonist is very sexy. you need a lot of computing power or the game crashes.

tops for me. excellent game for me. try every path
  3. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Nice looking slave trainer with the added spiciness of tapping into the DC universe that goes from promising and arousing to tedious very quickly. While the die rolls can be pretty frustrating i was progressing pretty nicely within a few days the real issue though is the repetitive scenes and your inability to skip the visuals and accompanying text. the whippings, bondage and even the sexual training scenes quickly became annoying to sit through. This is a game that people who are into trainers and BDSM should try out because it's quite nice looking and others that have more patience for the tedium may find it appealing. For me i'll likely pass and check back in a couple of months to see if any improvements are made
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Razoorz

Difficult but you can turn it back to good Chance.

the graphics are very good and the corruption is very clear for improvement and different scenes when we have passed the corruption

for very many scenes and stunning graphics, especially in the characters are very similar and clearly in the improvement that will continue.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Just one word.
    Frustrating.
    People come here for having a wank, not for having challenges harder than life itself.

Game is complicated in random way and doesn't give any reward.
    Use random function without having a leveling system is just moronic.

#SimeWankMatter
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ouch2020

I would actually jump it to four or even five stars, despite my not great fondness for "balloons" and the look of some characters, if it wasn't for what below:

1) If the lust is up, it makes no sense that when doing the "fights" she has the same resistance as normal;
    2) When you have no mind control, it is ok that in the fight for the mind control her dice can go 1-100, but it makes no sense that when the mind control is up, so she has less resistance, her dices still go 1-100, if you have more mind control, it is because she is under your influence, so she has less resistance;
    3) No matter what you do, if you get successful, you get 1% mind control, but it makes no sense, if you get tongue kissing is one thing, if you get her a full orgasm, should be another;
    3) after the middle training becomes available, starts a big bug, if you do the easy training, even if you are successful, most often it does not even try to calculate whether there is a mind effect, and it justs throw you back to the choice menu, but without increasing the mind control (because he did not even try to do that check);
    4) If you try to ambush the black widow, every time she escapes, she increases her stats, while the minions never do it, unless by chance they end up capturing her.
    5) If you capture Black Widow, you can "do stuff" :) to keep from escaping and getting information to seel, but no matter how much you do it, she never really gets under control - it is true that she is supposed to be trained to resist that (more than WW), but still, seems awkard.

If the above was corrected, it would certainly be a 4 or a 5 for me, and if then you could capture someone more, it would be even more true (though 30 eur a month, is still too steep as price).
  7. 3.00 star(s)

BobbieTheDuke

Nice, but abusively and arbitrarily difficult, all the mechanics of the game are based on luck, and there are several events that will fuck you up just because you didn't get lucky with the "dice".
    You have a limited time to respect, but you don't earn enough money during the punishment sessions, and as a bonus, a character will randomly come and steal it from you, destroying some very useful abilities, and also freeing your prisoner, causing a good game over, because, lack of time, and lack of luck.
    The point system is too much based on luck, one time we will succeed in some options, and other times, we will fail 20 times in a row while we do exactly the same thing as before, frustrating...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Gunner Rey

As of 0.3.5 this is already a five star game, anything added will just be to make it one of the best trainer games available in erotica.

The renders are gorgeous, the situations darly erotic and fairly extreme and the gameplay keeps you on the edge of your seat all game as opposed to just being difficult to start and then a walkover.

I suspect a lot of the complaints about the gameplay are from those who'd rather have everything served up to them in a VN style rather than having to 'earn' it with good play and some luck. If you don't have the patience just savescum it, but I tell you a lot of the frustration I get from bad rolls dissipates entirely when I'm whipping/punishing Diana!

The Black Widow portion might even be better than the main game features, make capturing her a priority as you can use her to farm money to make breaking Diana easier.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

jeff100

Ok so let's break it down:
    1. Explanation of math formulas in game that isn't that well explained? Check.
    2. Not understanding the explanation affects your gameplay? Check.
    3. Formulas are heavily stacked against you the player? Check.
    4. The result of point 3) makes it so you fail at almost every interaction you have? Check.
    5. Crap random number generators? Check.
    6. Potential to be a good or even a great game ruined by stupid shit like the points above? Check.
    7. Good renders that you wish you could see but you can't because of everything above? Check.
    8. No way to cheat with cheat engine? Check.
    9. No way to edit saves? Check.
    10. Is the gameplay / game just plain annoying due to how little you can do without failing? Check.
    11. Is the game still worth playing after all of this? Uncheck.
    TL;DR: Good renders, shit gameplay, annoying game, heavily based on luck / rng which are stacked against you and there's no clear way of progressing without spending an ungodly amount of time being completely frustrated by how little you can do.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

Love the idea of Wonder Woman and mind control/corruption, but this has so many flaws.

Basically the game is all about grinding. You have to spend at least two days on making money by punishing WW and also spend every time 100$ to make sure she doesn't collapse and you lose a day. You gotta do that for like two days and then buy an aphrodisiac to make sure WW won't resist and you can actually give her lust and gain control. Too damn complicated.

Then you have the punishment, which is supposed to give you money, but sometimes you get 10$/hour, sometimes up to 90$/h, so it's basically like a roulette wheel.

Last and most important thing being Poison Ivy and her "Discount". If you wanna put Futa into the game then please rate it. I don't wanna see it.

I was also a little disappointed that you didn't choose Gal Gadot's WW for design, but that's not that bad. The bad thing is that there is no actual sex, only if WW gets raped by those minions but always gets to kick them away.

Too bad. Really liked he idea.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Revan 12345

Guys I'm going to rate it 5 stars to give it a little push. The Idea is great. D&D battle system is perfect for this type of game, even if it's a little repetitive. Bear in mind that this is a slave trainer.
    All renders are awesome except for Joker. Wonder Woman, Harley and Ivy are simply 10 out of 10.
    Dialog text is not too long, which is great, and honestly it's fun.
    Menu is great. Also the game has audio and voice acting. Don't expect to hear full audio sentences. It's great for what it is.
    Ivy's shop is awesome idea, a bit expensive though. However I saw that later in the game you can get a discount.
    Overall, this game has great potential and we should closely watch this developer, especially If he delivers updates regularly.

Currently newer content is available exclusively to platinum members or higher tier. That means that you have to pledge 299USD in total. Speaking of that, I don't know what to say. I guess, I can respect the fact that platinum members have an exclusive right to the latest update, but only if members of silver club, AKA 10USD patreons, have access to the previous version, in the worst case scenario. Or Platinum Members should have an exclusive right at least a month. I don't know. Developer should clarify this.

Anyway, the demo was awesome. Anyone should try it.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

NotaGayyy

Character arts are remaining true to the original comic while improving on it, which adding some sort of immersion, and the feeling of seeing an eye candy in those characters.

The game setting which using Harley Quinn as a trainer to train Wonder Woman is just brilliant and sexy, it sort of stand out from most of the similar game where they are using male as The Trainer.

The writing is decent and fun to read, Aside from that, the justice league event is showing the sign of others DC character joining the fray is quite interesting and promising. Perhaps we may expect them to join our rank in sequel or future update

However, the dice roll stuff is smart but real suck. Because it does not encourage player doing the math stuff, due to the dice roll success rate are quite random and unpredictable, even if you maintaining a great stat, you will still struggle and fail a lot in the game.

I'm completely giving up the dice roll game in mid game, as I realize that there is much more efficient way to beat the game like quick saving and reloading again and again.

The animation is great when seeing it for the first few times, yet you will bound to get bored with it, due to the animation are lacking and repeating same thing again and again.

Although I noticed the dialogue changed slightly as you progress to higher stats. But the animation and choice is remaining the same, and this compensation is not much compares to the repetitiveness I suffered.

In conclusion, I spend most of my time by reloading save and skipping through animation over and over again, I don't know about majority of the player but the game just feel too grinding for my taste.

The game is currently rated as 1 star in F95zone. Therefore I feel like doing the game a little bit of justice, as the game is not that extremely bad , it just need some time and great update. So I be giving a 4 star to be fair.

The review is from v0.1 4K Edition build.
  13. T
    1.00 star(s)

trueloser

The renders are ok and the idea is good too. But this game feels like hard work, to cover the lack of content i guess?! I love in Visual novels a good story with plausible character and twisted talk. But this game feels like a math test. So why? I don't know!