Wondering - Game Ideas

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I was just wondering (and forgive my ignorance if this has already been covered or is obvious to everyone) but is there a place here where people with ideas for games and maybe pitch them to developers who may be out of ideas or is looking for a new project?

I just have story arch idea (and also have more detailed ideas for particular aspects of the game) for an adult game with a male protagonist however, I'm no good at coding or using rpgm creators things like that (I downloaded one out of interest to see how hard it would be and i'd just not have the time to get to grips with it), it would literally take me forever to get to grips with. Plus i'd just not have to time, But I have got some ideas that might make a pretty cool game?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
There is a 'Programming and Development' forum. I can't say too many people are looking to have ideas pitched to them, but some artists might need writers!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
There is a 'Programming and Development' forum. I can't say too many people are looking to have ideas pitched to them, but some artists might need writers!
Thanks, cant say if id be really much good as a writer for someone eases story - I just thought it would be great to see the idea actually made but I just dont have to know how to make it myself.

I guess it's a 1/1000 chance that theres a developer who would also like my idea enough to make it.

U

User_365148

Thanks, cant say if id be really much good as a writer for someone eases story - I just thought it would be great to see the idea actually made but I just dont have to know how to make it myself.

I guess it's a 1/1000 chance that theres a developer who would also like my idea enough to make it.

That's where I was 5 months ago.
I'll PM you an email to the dev that's been putting into practice most of my idea. He has his own too :p

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
You will generally find that there's never a shortage of ideas since we all get them all the time. But there's always a shortage of dedication and skill, putting them in high demand. This goes for any creative pursuit; if all you have to bring to the table are ideas and a desire to manage, you will find there are usually no seats available for you (unless you've got some nepotism on your side, heh).

Your best bet is to pick some useful aspect of game development and start getting good at it. This could be story/script writing, art (2D/3D/both), learning a program that lets you skip getting good at art (Daz, HoneySelect, TK17), using a game engine and its main programming language, sound/music production, or any mix of the above. The more you can do and the better you can do them, the more likely you'll be to find collaborators who complement your skill set.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem