Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
cover new.jpg

Overview:
Wonderland Witches is an adult dating sim in a dark fantasy setting. Explore an open world with beautiful sceneries and attractive companions. Live your own adventure and face the consequences of your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-03
Release Date: 2021-01-03
Developer: Faerie Dust
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

main_menu_cover_new.png cg4.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0041.png screenshot0051.png cg2.png screenshot0050.png cg5.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0056.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone, this is a dream project. As such, development will continue even with zero financial support. That said, your help is greatly appreciated, even if it's just leaving a comment or review! I've spent 10 months building this demo (mostly learning how to code in Ren'Py). There is a prologue and an initial section of the open world - it should give you a good idea of what the game will be like. Now that the foundation is done, development time should be more efficient going forward. Thank you for your interest and I'd love to hear your feedback.

Last edited:

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
is there any TRIPLETS tag? :unsure:
There isn't, I checked ;)

It was a conscious decision. I see many developers give up on their first project. I didn't want to be overwhelmed so I kept things simple - it also allows me to easily add new clothing, facial expressions and poses over time. The game is sprite-based, so if later I decide to change something it won't be a problem.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
maybe need more screenshot of the game itself , instead of ... wallpapers or whatever theses ads screens are ...

i mean, the only ingame screen is the one with the questions.. that's not much :/. many peoples wont download without knowing how it look. (and no, they wont bother to try either lol, i know that)

you should add a bit of ingame screen. how's the scenes are etc..

just advice...

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
maybe need more screenshot of the game itself , instead of ... wallpapers or whatever theses ads screens are ...

i mean, the only ingame screen is the one with the questions.. that's not much :/. many peoples wont download without knowing how it look. (and no, they wont bother to try either lol, i know that)

you should add a bit of ingame screen. how's the scenes are etc..

just advice...
That's a good point, thank you for your input. I posted another screenshot with the UI.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes