VN Ren'Py WOOHP Trainer (Totally Spies! game)

darkiva

Oct 11, 2018
06.png
About this game:
A deadly pandemic is fuelling an economic crisis and the three spies have fallen on hard times. You play as Arnold, who has taken over WOOHP. After convincing the girls to move into WOOHP HQ, you methodically start making the girls' lives a living hell.

Heavily inspired by Akabur's trainer games. You send the girls off to jobs, manage money and relationships, buy gifts and outfits, and whip the girls into submission.

I'm not much of an artist, but I'm hoping my experience as a software engineer will make up for that.

Last edited:

darkiva

Oct 11, 2018
I've completely re-done the character models, making it much easier to pose them without getting weird distortions that I have to manually buff out. I also coded up a couple of scripts and custom blender addons to make modeling, posing, and scripting easier.

It has taken a bit of time to get this done, but this will allow me to work a lot faster than before. Here's what the characters look like now.

Now that the prologue is done, the work on Chapter 1 can begin.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
They look slightly better by being more lean, but you need to soften them again 1652218782294.png , add the details back some of look like they have a suit made out of rubber instead of a skin-tight suit
1652218870287.png the face and hair looks like it was glued to the models instead of being part of them 1652218705374.png

darkiva

Oct 11, 2018
I need to take a break for a few months. I no longer have a laptop that's capable of running Blender, and I'm in the middle of moving across the sea.

Introducing a new character (still very much WIP).

When I'm back, I'll work on improving the head models.