4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Loving this. Simple, a bit stiff, yes, but adorable. And here's to soup fries!
Thanks for liking my work. I made a mistake here. Elizabeth was supposed to prepare food with tomato sauce for herself here.

In the end, I didn't even get the right asset and Elizabeth ate another dish.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Pls dev tell me it's a one time thing and you won't add content to previous day every now and then. Maan I hate it, especially when I don't have a save that is near the new content. It'd be great if you could specify which day it is on the top right or left corner so atleast Ik which save is the nearest.
Lucky us, there still isn't many choices. It was easy to figure it out, but imagine if the game had a lot of choices it'd have been a nightmare knowing when the new content happened.
Btw, I'm sayin this bc I save mainly on choices and I think ppl do too.
SO yeah, an in game time indicator would be appreciated bc I won't lie I rly didn't remember when the picnic happened.

Oh and if you guys want to know you should load the save on which Holly (MC's sis) has the option to order the maid to sit down, then skip your way to the scene.

THX

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Pls dev tell me it's a one time thing
I hope so. On updates V00.2 and V00.3 I had issues and cut some things.

It'd be great if you could specify which day it is on the top right or left corner so atleast Ik which save is the nearest.
Noted, these same issues slowed my learning too.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am a supporter, but I do have to ask when will this game get going? I like the story but would actually like to see some payoff soon.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I am a supporter, but I do have to ask when will this game get going? I like the story but would actually like to see some payoff soon.
Thank you for supporting my work. My vision is, that things need at least a minimal build-up to happen and a sudden jump isn't a good idea, another VN, without citing names, did this and the result was a shit, IMHO.

I can't give you the exact update because I don't like to create false expectations and I may have things that are beyond my control IRL.

My scenes or arcs are longer now and I have to work Kira, the last main LI.

On Planned Day :unsure: is; for Holly, is on Day 6, the next update, aka V00.4, starts on Day 5. For Elizabeth the action is planned on Day 7, Forgive me, but I can't write with whom.

Last edited:

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Thank you for supporting my work. My vision is, that things need at least a minimal build-up to happen and a sudden jump isn't a good idea, another VN, without citing names, did this and the result was a shit, IMHO.

I can't give you the exact update because I don't like to create false expectations and I may have things that are beyond my control IRL.

My scenes or arcs are longer now and I have to work Kira, the last main LI.

On Planned Day :unsure: is; for Holly, is on Day 6, the next update, aka V00.4, starts on Day 5. For Elizabeth the action is planned on Day 7, Forgive me, but I can't write with whom.
I hear you I really do but like ( and this is just my thought process on this) you can have longer "arcs" while also exploring the family sexual urges. I guess what is confusing more me, is there is no substance behind what we are seeing. I as a player don't understand why what I am seeing is relevant. Like is MC going to try and corrupt her neice and sister? How do they feel about MC. The scene feel sort of disjointed and not well connected enough to establish why they matter. Also, is this a Love interest type game or is it a harem type game? I do want to say I like this game so far though

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I hear you I really do but like ( and this is just my thought process on this) you can have longer "arcs" while also exploring the family sexual urges. I guess what is confusing more me, is there is no substance behind what we are seeing. I as a player don't understand why what I am seeing is relevant. Like is MC going to try and corrupt her neice and sister? How do they feel about MC. The scene feel sort of disjointed and not well connected enough to establish why they matter. Also, is this a Love interest type game or is it a harem type game? I do want to say I like this game so far though
Thanks for your post, the entire update is disjointed because I wanted to do it. I'm not a fan of playing a visual novel with a PDF walkthrough opened on the toolbar on the side of the game, I am not against a walkthrough or hints in the game.

But this doesn't mean that the conditions weren't created in the code, I just didn't want to use them now. For example, I could lock Carol here if Elizabeth had not masturbated to her, but why?

About the substance, I am raising the temperature on the next update, as I was only scratching the surface, I'm going to work on these questions of how MC feels and how the other LI's feel about her.

Until this update, there were only a few loose thoughts from the girls about the MC here and there, like June said "If she was not my sister..." or some Jessica quotes "She is like my Mom..."

About the game's type, I stopped 'selling' Word of Mouth as a harem game, the mods and the users of this site will decide what kind of tag it will have.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes