4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm so I had a save from back in the 0.0.3 version so the month of June, it was with the ex and her co-worker and after playing from save it gave me end of the current version content 0.0.3.5f yet in change log states there's more content..do I have to start over...as it kinda feels old saves aren't working.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hmmm so I had a save from back in the 0.0.3 version so the month of June, it was with the ex and her co-worker and after playing from save it gave me end of the current version content 0.0.3.5f yet in change log states there's more content..do I have to start over...as it kinda feels old saves aren't working.
It's better to restart since the Novel length is short, you will quickly reach the new content on Day 4.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's better to restart since the Novel length is short, you will quickly reach the new content on Day 4.
I have the same problem, So start from the beginning but still do not have any progress and ended as v0.3f exactly :unsure::unsure:

and I am very sad :cry::cry:, how come She dare did not think of My beloved Holly or Kira at least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do not be sad my beloved Holly do not be sad :cry::cry:

• Love
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Always funny to see devs have to work desperately hard to apply the absolute bare minimum facial expression to suggest an emotion because if they try to make the characters actually emote even a little daz3d will turn them into uncanny nightmarish abominations.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Always funny to see devs have to work desperately hard to apply the absolute bare minimum facial expression to suggest an emotion because if they try to make the characters actually emote even a little daz3d will turn them into uncanny nightmarish abominations.
The amount of open mouths or laughing faces that look like the gaping maw of some kind of eldritch horror I've seen from Daz3D models is horrifying

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WordOfMouth-S1v0.0.4F
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes