• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Share Word Person for Hire

Finchington

Aug 6, 2022
Heyo. I'm Finchington, and I've been writing for long enough that giving exact years is starting to make me feel old. I like good storytelling and appealing characters, which VNs and similar games tend to have in abundance. However, as a writer, I know better than anybody that putting words down in a coherent order is more difficult than people give it credit for. That's why I'm offering my services as copywriter, proofreader and general word-doodler.

Skills:
-Something like a couple million words published in various (mainly unprofessional and unpaid) outlets, from prose to review, non-fiction and incidental dialogue.
-Most relevantly, I have written dialogue for scenes in other projects. It was primarily drudge work, variants of scenes that played under uncommon conditions, so I am at least somewhat accustomed to behind-the-scenes jobs.
-Several million more words floating around in unpublished formats.
-Can go at least four sentences without accidentally using the exact same word to describe something.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (Finchington#2003)

Employment Type & Rates:
Flat rate per chunk of words (500-1000). Precise amount negotiable, based on the project's budget

Availability:
Part time. I have a day job, currently, so the ideal workload would involve content targets and deadlines.

Work Samples:
Available on request, depending on what you're looking for.

Additional comments:
Be sure to provide information on what the project is, and what it plans to be about. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited: