2D Work in progress of my projects (hetero furry stuff most part)

Blatant_Domain

Jul 13, 2020
Here I will post some stuff related to an impossible for me alone to do game.
I only know how to draw, and if not for some 5 seconds animations, I don't really know that' much about it. Oh yeah, never code once or lean how to do it either.

I have other monetary occupations, so it's all for fun, and to force me to draw outside my work.
The game is retarded, the idea : You control a young woman in a fantasy world, it's kind a pokemon parody, so you want to catch'm all.

So pregnancy, a lot of it. But it's just egg so it's ok. My goal is at least create 5 monsters for each types, and for each monster 2 evolutions. 6 Types : Fly/Domestic/plant/water/toxic/feral

so 5*3*6 : 90 monsters lol

Yeah, and because i'm not retarded enough i've decide to have the protagonist being able to transform ! The idea being it's a consequence of to much weird dna stuff and whatnot. Gameplay-wise it's sound cool, for mating species preference would come into play . So there is that. Of course, you can gain weight, or muscles, and even boobies changes because if we came this far, why stop here ?

Corruption system plus transformations (no gender swap tho) and all animated because I want that.

The style I've chose Is black and white whith full chibi chara-design to simplify everything.

The stuff i've done so far :
pokewhat.jpg
demotest.jpg

To be fair, it's super fun to do. And super long to.

There is another fun little project ! I kind of like a lot TentaclesThrives, the animations are cool and numerous, really impressive. but the art-style... Not super fan, it' work and all, but not at the same level of the animations. Still, crazy hard work, big respect for the developers !
So I want to redesign for myself the Princess/Queen, and remake the 2-3 delivery animations. No more.
trhiveindex.jpg

I have found it's a fun way to pass time ! I didn't want to modify to much the creator design, the same slender body, the same colors too. Only the top right have softer shadows.

*edit : the only sexual animation i've ever done, already posted at my introduction one year ago, but i figured it's more appropriate here : defanimf21.gif

Maybe one day I will take my projects seriously, but for now that's all !

Hope you like what I post and have a great day !

Last edited:
Reactions: Tick.Tock