Working on a Female Protagonist game... your thoughts?

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone! I am currently working on a female protagonist game where the protagonist is a 38 years old housewife. Main genre will be corruption and I just wanted to see your thoughts about it. What do you think about the MC? All kind of criticism/comments are welcomed.
1.png 2.png

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Good luck with your game.

I suggest you work on lighting. What you've got going on now is very harsh and detracts from the rest.

Anything beyond that requires knowing more about the potential game.
Without seeing the scene, you can't judge the lighting.
alice-high-key.jpg alice-high-key2.jpg

Reactions: Vatos

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The average male finds 14y old girls to be the pinnacle of attractiveness. Why doesn't your mc look 14y old? Seems like a needless handicap.
This is presuming she's the object of attraction in the game and its not about femdom or something.

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
I suggest you work on lighting. What you've got going on now is very harsh and detracts from the rest.

Anything beyond that requires knowing more about the potential game.
Thanks for the feedback, i'll post new renders in a different scene with different lighting soon.
The average male finds 14y old girls to be the pinnacle of attractiveness. Why doesn't your mc look 14y old? Seems like a needless handicap.
This is presuming she's the object of attraction in the game and its not about femdom or something.
Yes, she will be the main attractiveness of the game. But she's 38 years old, so she should looks like one, right? :D
Good luck with your game.

Without seeing the scene, you can't judge the lighting.
Thanks, i'll be posting some new images to this post soon.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is it going to be another one of those, housewife slowly drifts away from her husband only to get blacked, kind of story?

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
So is it going to be another one of those, housewife slowly drifts away from her husband only to get blacked, kind of story?
There will be several men around the MC, yes. But there won't be any sex scene without a proper back story. I want to create the MC as endearing as possible so the player would care about her actions.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There will be several men around the MC, yes. But there won't be any sex scene without a proper back story. I want to create the MC as endearing as possible so the player would care about her actions.
Been there, done that, sorry to say but it sounds like the typical female NTR story.