Working on a game, would love to have feedback

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys! I am currently working on a game. I am trying to figure out how to make the story interesting and make the characters feel real. That's why I would love to have feedback over what I have until now.

It doesn't have backgrounds yet, but that's being worked on. Also, not all characters have sprites. I just want opinion about the dialogue, story and characters. Do you find the story interesting? Do you like the characters? Does the dialogue feel natural?

Here is the link:

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
People advised me to work on the characters, like answering the questions about them, and when I did it, I really started to feel who they are, and had understanded how they would communicate to each other. Maybe it will help you too. Here's example of questions.

Reactions: Emoon

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys! I am currently working on a game. I am trying to figure out how to make the story interesting and make the characters feel real. That's why I would love to have feedback over what I have until now.

It doesn't have backgrounds yet, but that's being worked on. Also, not all characters have sprites. I just want opinion about the dialogue, story and characters. Do you find the story interesting? Do you like the characters? Does the dialogue feel natural?

Here is the link:

Tell us more before we download. What is it about? Engine? 3d?