RPGM WIP Working on a translation for Ambrosia 1.23, redone translation

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
this time, Im using a new program that so far its giving me great results translating games. not only that but faster and lest harder than before. so i hope that i will complete this at least faster and better than my last translation project. Im using like before Translation Agregator but now with the help of Translator++

i hope DL site doesnt decite to drop an english translation of the game meanwhile im working on this. that will be fun for everyone. but not for me, either way if they do it will be good to have an official translation.

game link im working on translating:

Game is currently getting an official translation, TBH thats 1000 better that what i could come with.

edit, official translation never came up, working from 0 again to do a better job

Last edited:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
also as an extra note. IF SOMEONE PLEASE HAS the current version of the game uploaded on Feb/28/2019, can you please share it with me? as for right now im working with the 1.0 VS. uploaded on Jan/30/2019 and im affraid that if i release the game it will have problems like the last game i translated since it was an older vs.

lolilover213

Jan 17, 2018
this looks good too, which game are you working on rn? knight of mesiah or this?
why not so many people comment this?
well, can't wait for this..just take your time,bro

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
got stuck for 3 H since i translate a picture from the almost 200 maps, a hell of a time just to find 1 word that wasnt supposed to be translated xnx

• Sad
Reactions: TheCumi1945

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
dont expect the translation to come too soon guys, event with this new program, its going to take a hell of a time to finish, i was thinking even on share with all of you some of the text in hope that you guys could help me. but its going to take a really looong time, the common event files has like 10k lines, and i have maybe translated a couple hundreds.

as i also have to make sure to not break the game by translating something that im not supposed to. Untitled.png