RPGM WIP Working on a translation for Ambrosia 1.23, redone translation

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Ok, I dont like to wait, so I made my own partial translate. Almost all dialogues are done (very rough google), but I removed all names to avoid accidentally hitting the variables, maybe I'll fix it later, maybe .... I took the translation from this thread and supplemented it. So all old bugs will be present in it (probably). If you encounter one of it, write down the place (transition, location) and, if possible, the dialogues of the characters in it. I will try to fix it as soon as I can.

Ver. 1.23. Drop the folder to the root. FAQ if needed.

Ed.: Fixed bug with game drop in orcs cave. Also found 2 bugs (Quests doesn't finishes and some locations doesn't pop up on map ), started to fixing it, it will take day or two. (it will be much easyer, sIf someone who played the game will be able to give me the names of the quests upon completion
(orange font when quest completes))
Ed.2: Fixed Quests and maps. still rough translation and some staff untouched. Will work on it for some time, while playing the game.
Ed.3: Translation for quests info and weapons.
Ed.4: Small Fix for items
Ed.5: Fix for ortos quest(quest didn't pop up), + location of kelves road (speek with the guy in the bar)

I fixed Inak village not appearing on map and some of a little translations of choices and some settings... If you just want to fix Inak village not appearing on map, you can just replace Map 066 in data folder... If not just replace everything but I would recommend to replace everything as you can see in a list of errors fixed in "Error/bug fix logs"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess this is a wrap? Since I just finished the main story and a lot of h-events as much as I could...
But I will update again if I fix something...
For now, everything should run bug-free...

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Welp, we just have to wait eight days and it will be here ^^

Oh fk... COMPLETELY forgot they do that, because i recently played it in english with an auto translator... and by recently i mean like a week or two ago

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Oh thanks for information! I didn't see the release date when I found this game... Glad they will release it now...
Well yeah, finally we have it after some time (it's been long since the game is in the site x)
But we can except some bugs at first so waiting a little would be good x)