2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Nice. I will give the game a try then.
i would reccomend you waiting a while... as i am gonna update the game again with a hints section cus lot of people get confused about what to do at the start..... i will also do some bugfixes and add some new scenes..... so i would tell you to wait before starting... and if you have already started... then you can use the save file on the new version as well....

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Hoping to see the night events soon-ish and hopefully get a non-pregnancy ending that wraps up the game nice enough and a gallery so we can pick and choose what scenes we may want to rewatch

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
i would reccomend you waiting a while... as i am gonna update the game again with a hints section cus lot of people get confused about what to do at the start..... i will also do some bugfixes and add some new scenes..... so i would tell you to wait before starting... and if you have already started... then you can use the save file on the new version as well....
A Dev that tells us to wait awhile? You now have my attention. I got my eye on this one.

Nameleszs

May 9, 2024
So i played v0.13 revised and liked new office interactions and hint item, but wanted to tell that bugs in my previous comment are still present in the game, and in the bar job if you interact with blue npcs their dialogue stop after 2 phrases and image just being stuck on the screen.
Noticed a few bugs and have some questions
1. So if you hold spacebar(or any other dialogue button) and try to move into Neita in first dialogue with him you can start second dialogue in which you can accept his offer that should be possible only a lot later in the game.

2. In park cleaning job you can leave location after starting to work if you click leftmost side of map and npc with gimmicks reset after that, so you can basically farm them.(The work itself resets too, so you need to do the cleaning allover again)

3. Don't remember exactly at which point it happens but when you progress enough that worker at low-paying job haves sex with you, npc at the park says "wait a bit dear" and then just skips fingering scene for some reason.
As for new bugs i only noticed that if you help shota with presentation event, the time doesn't change after event, so you can repeat this event infinitely. Don't know if it was intended, so would suggest either let game check if event happened and stop you from doing it or just skip the time like after all other events.

I would love to see in job lists groups like "morning jobs, evenening jobs" instead of going to the job building in different time to see different jobs, because i sometimes forget that's a thing in here. Also some teacher counter to see if there are some that i didn't got skill from. You don't have to do this, but if you have time for these functions it would be greatly appreciated.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Need help!! Can anyone tell me from where I acquire office job in the game

Pervosuxx

Aug 15, 2017
Is NTR avoidable? I Dont read descriptions, not reading stuff for free I am a busy and important person, I cover wars you know. So just do the work for me and tell me if NTR is avoidable and if it isnt it needs to be in the next updates or I will call a petition to change this and make a law in congress to make it illegal if not.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes