2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
the games great I look forward to more updates and I think its cool u hang out here in f95 and help us to

Reactions: kuramaa

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Hi, is there any chance for public get to access the patreon/ultra supporter on the later version or when this game complete?
the patreon stuff is just there for people who are funding the game... so no...... i am not planning to give public the access code...

it is not even required to be unlocked to play the game as all the code will offer you is a few costumes and unique events that won't even affect the story..... i have said this before... the game is entirely free and i won't lock key story missions behind a paywall.... the patreon stuff is just there to thank people who are supporting and funding this project.

Reactions: JoeHiggins1949

Nameleszs

May 9, 2024
How to trigger sex competition in v0.14? At midnight in office there is event "sex competition", in dialogue mitsu just says that she doesnt want to participate. I was interested so i went through files and noticed some new dialogue variations, in save editor there was new flag "open rela" i guess its open realtionship. I played a bit with this flag and i'm interested how to trigger it legally? Was there supposed to be some dialogue for it happen?

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
How to trigger sex competition in v0.14? At midnight in office there is event "sex competition", in dialogue mitsu just says that she doesnt want to participate. I was interested so i went through files and noticed some new dialogue variations, in save editor there was new flag "open rela" i guess its open realtionship. I played a bit with this flag and i'm interested how to trigger it legally? Was there supposed to be some dialogue for it happen?
You can trigger it at midnight while going tp sleep at 1200 lewdity

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
You know that doesn't answer my question right?
i don't know that.... many people play the game from start all over when new update is released... also i am not reducing the grinding. i have already reduced it by 50%.

Apr 1, 2024
The game is good,good art style and the female protag is super hot.But I can't really enjoy the game since there's so many bugs and crashes. I hope everything can be fix .This game have potential! (I know there's rape and cheating but it can't be help )

Nameleszs

May 9, 2024
You can trigger it at midnight while going tp sleep at 1200 lewdity
Are you sure? Because i did new save, made all stats very high, and the last event was only when shouta tells about work in office. Also i don't think i saw it in file with house events, but maybe i just missed it

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Are you sure? Because i did new save, made all stats very high, and the last event was only when shouta tells about work in office. Also i don't think i saw it in file with house events, but maybe i just missed it
sorry about that... there was a issue where you had to be wearing office clothes in house, even though you can't do that.....
i have fixed the issue and updated the game again... you can check it out....

Mirishi

Nov 23, 2021
I am looking for a game very similar to this one only that we do not control the character but a network of cameras and we can only pass the time and change angle the wife has good design and the game is already in development and she usually streams at night.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes