2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Way bad and vague hints, too many unlocked locations too early. Some garbage about clothes, but no explanation, started new game in Win.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
Is there any point in the new update where it tells you that you have completed the current content? I don't want to waste my time doing the same office things over and over in different ways. Is there new content elsewhere? I ask because the hint only mentions Shouta's office events.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Is there any point in the new update where it tells you that you have completed the current content? I don't want to waste my time doing the same office things over and over in different ways. Is there new content elsewhere? I ask because the hint only mentions Shouta's office events.
as you continue to increase lewdity, more office events will be unlocked.... after you reach 1400 lewdity, you can sleep at midnight and a event will play, which will unlock alternate dialogues in office events with one new event at midnight inside office. that's all there is till current update....

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
as you continue to increase lewdity, more office events will be unlocked.... after you reach 1400 lewdity, you can sleep at midnight and a event will play, which will unlock alternate dialogues in office events with one new event at midnight inside office. that's all there is till current update....
I am way past that.

Illiumnoxy

May 3, 2023
dumb question, but how to i control main character? started the game, but i cant move. mouse/keyboard doesnt work.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
wsad/arrow keys/ mouse dont work. Every other game works normally, i really cant imagine whats the problem here
I occasionally download a game from a source that gives me a bad file. Try downloading from a different source. I used Mega because I have a Mega account. That's all I can suggest.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
damn..... didn't noticed that...
people are dumb, i honestly am not a huge NTR enjoyer but art styles like this and the artist ubarefeet who made space prison and two faceless adventures, are awesome and a breath of fresh air compared to renpy clone with the same face model.

Keep updating the game so far has been great!!

Reactions: E32O1 and P.Y.M

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
This doesnt have pregnancy content dont bother iff youre here for that.
The preg "content" is a game over with out even a picute of her pregnant so not very good.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes