2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
damn i got a warning...... i need to be careful around this parts fr......

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
So is it safe to assume that the secondary path that hasnt been released yet will be the "lewd" path?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
damn i got a warning...... i need to be careful around this parts fr......
Also slight bug i noticed playing, instead of lewdity going down when you're doing the train minigame successfully your lewdity goes upby 100 points as if you failed the game

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Also slight bug i noticed playing, instead of lewdity going down when you're doing the train minigame successfully your lewdity goes upby 100 points as if you failed the game
your lewdity is supposed to increase.....as a reward you could say...... it will go down when you lose... i know it don't make a lot of sense...... but i did that so that you can access other paths which requires higher lewdity!!!

Reactions: Mister Wake

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
So is it safe to assume that the secondary path that hasnt been released yet will be the "lewd" path?
it's one of the many paths that i am gonna add..... but yes.... only one path has somewhat of a story for now....

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
I read some of the comments here criticizing the art style and while it may not be aesthetically appealing in the traditional sense, I will say in its defense that it gives the game a certain grind house feel to it and I am down with that sickness. Maybe that is what you should all your art style. "Grind House Style"

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
work a bit more with your artwork, then maybe. At this time, my dog could draw this. Sorry mate.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I lost my old saves, so I had to start over. There is a bug in this release that prevents her from working with Shouta or even leaving the room in which he is supposed to be working the first day she goes to his office keeping the game in an endless loop. Try it and see.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I lost my old saves, so I had to start over. There is a bug in this release that prevents her from working with Shouta or even leaving the room in which he is supposed to be working the first day she goes to his office keeping the game in an endless loop. Try it and see.
i have fixed the bug just few moments ago.... this issue should not come up now..... you could try to move your character out using save and select office clothes option back in the house floor again..... that should allow you to view all the scenes again....

Reactions: JoeHiggins1949

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
i have fixed the bug just few moments ago.... this issue should not come up now..... you could try to move your character out using save and select office clothes option back in the house floor again..... that should allow you to view all the scenes again....
I'll give it a shot. I reinstalled it, and it worked. Thanks

Last edited:

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
your lewdity is supposed to increase.....as a reward you could say...... it will go down when you lose... i know it don't make a lot of sense...... but i did that so that you can access other paths which requires higher lewdity!!!
Huh i was under the impression you lost lewdity for succeeding in the game and gain lewdity for losing, so i guess i have it backwards? But i couldve sworn that my lewdity went up even if i got full attentionz

Oh well i might be doing something wrong, im gonna fiddle around with it for a bit

Yep i figured it out Is there anything beyond the train minigame for now or no?

Last edited:

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Huh i was under the impression you lost lewdity for succeeding in the game and gain lewdity for losing, so i guess i have it backwards? But i couldve sworn that my lewdity went up even if i got full attentionz

Oh well i might be doing something wrong, im gonna fiddle around with it for a bit

Yep i figured it out Is there anything beyond the train minigame for now or no?
there is the mafia boss scene..... you can access it after playing the train minigame enough times.... also the train minigame doesn't work at midnight... so you might have to do it again at morning after resting.... there is also the boss path scene....
though the path is yet to be unlocked...... i also have added few office scenes....

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
there is the mafia boss scene..... you can access it after playing the train minigame enough times.... also the train minigame doesn't work at midnight... so you might have to do it again at morning after resting.... there is also the boss path scene....
though the path is yet to be unlocked...... i also have added few office scenes....
Yep i saw all that stuff i believe so I think im caught up lol

May 27, 2017
Well as shit as my artstyle is, it's still my art style. I aint using stolen drawings and tracing then unlike some devs on this site

Still appretiate the view though. I can't improve if i don't have critics. Call this comment a coping mechanism because that's what it is. I wish you well in life fr fr.
1725234390594.png 1725234397188.png

There is a difference between accepting critique from your previous work and improving on your art vs. taking a Koikatsu-like game (could be mistaken, but the left image is just straight up from a Koikatsu-like game and if not, then you yourself admitted to just blatantly stealing art, selling it as part of your own product) and just drawing over it. - (patreon exclusive content, that's made up of traced art, still counts as selling a product that's partially stolen)
You brushing any and all critique off in the replies here on the quality of it doesn't help either.

The bare minimum you could've done was to use either the curve/bezier tool, or to just simply use a proper brush with a stabiliser.
Because sorry, but this is worse than early Newgrounds-level microsoft paint usage, as even back then you had full, non-choppy/broken lines.

1725234911679.png 1725235048053.png

Verheiden

Dec 24, 2019
Me encanta este juego, te apoyo en patreon, me gustan los dibujos y la inmersión, aunque veo que te critican mucho jajaja. Este juego a progresado bastante a comparación de otros que tardan siglos en sacar actualización y solo te dan un par de escenas, vas muy bien, y tomate bien las criticas negativas, significa que lo haces bien.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
View attachment 3991449 View attachment 3991450

There is a difference between accepting critique from your previous work and improving on your art vs. taking a Koikatsu-like game (could be mistaken, but the left image is just straight up from a Koikatsu-like game and if not, then you yourself admitted to just blatantly stealing art, selling it as part of your own product) and just drawing over it. - (patreon exclusive content, that's made up of traced art, still counts as selling a product that's partially stolen)
You brushing any and all critique off in the replies here on the quality of it doesn't help either.

The bare minimum you could've done was to use either the curve/bezier tool, or to just simply use a proper brush with a stabiliser.
Because sorry, but this is worse than early Newgrounds-level microsoft paint usage, as even back then you had full, non-choppy/broken lines.

View attachment 3991466 View attachment 3991472
How does me saying i am not good is brushing off critisizm? One of my biggest issue that comes with art is that i don't have good enough skills......also i agree.... i do use koikatsu..... but i still want to create something to call my own.... if you see my first game, you will see how much i struggled with art as every pose of the character looked different..... i want to keep a consistent art style..... also about that exclusive content stuff... it's just there for you if any of you support me.... all it has is a few costumes and events which are not required to progress the story...... so pretty much the entire game is free..... using koikatsu is also one of the reasons why i don't lock essential events behind a pay wall.... because it's not entirely created by me...

And issues about me "stealing" stuff.... i am just using 3d models from koikatsu......as so many people do..... only difference here is that i want the game to have a 2d look.... otherwise i could have just saved a lot of time by just using koikatsu models straight up instead of spending time tracing it(terribly at that)..... this also ties back to creating something unique..... i wish i had more time to polish my skills.... but i am pretty busy guy irl.....also if you look around you will find people who are straight up ripping off other artist's art and using them in their own game..... and as i said before, i am not doing that. And i haven't told this to anyone, but i am developing a pixelated simulation game for a while..... which doesn't have koikatsu models and uses all my current knowledge on human body to create it..... but this game will take a lot of time as i am still learning coding...... i might even release it's prototype in a month or two on this site.... if the response is good.... i will continue to develop the game.

Well i still appretiate the amount of time that you gave into making that entire sortof review thingy..... as i have said..... i am not good at drawing..... and i would love to be able to draw this stuff without actually using koikatsu..... i am still trying to make something more polished for the future.... but i just don't have all that time for my current projects.... that's also a reason why my current updates have been really small...

Well hope this settles issues you have.... even if it doesn't feel free to smoke me in the replies.... i am a open mf....

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes