2.80 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 4, 2017
after "snapping out of it" during the Boss' route I seem to be unable to go back home, the game still states that she "needs to stay away for a few more days." Bug or am I missing something???

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
after "snapping out of it" during the Boss' route I seem to be unable to go back home, the game still states that she "needs to stay away for a few more days." Bug or am I missing something???
If you were doing the other path that involved the train and living in the slum, then you still need to sleep at the hostel until the dev finished working on that path.

Aug 4, 2017
If you were doing the other path that involved the train and living in the slum, then you still need to sleep at the hostel until the dev finished working on that path.
I hadnt actually worked on the "slums" path yet, i did pick up the letter right outside of the home, but I started and "finished" the Boss path before I even spoke to the people in the tent.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
You can try completing the other route... i have created a event during latest updates of the event.... that event will let you return back to house.... also have you completed the special office route? It has it's own unique minigame as well.... it also has a ending... i think that should allow you to return to home as well....

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I hadnt actually worked on the "slums" path yet, i did pick up the letter right outside of the home, but I started and "finished" the Boss path before I even spoke to the people in the tent.
Finish special office event... it should allow you to return home....

Supercucker

Jun 1, 2023
The game is so good, I want to try replacing the MC with Marin and gojo. Or even nagatoro characters. Same art style.

DUST RITH

Jan 12, 2024
hey dev could you help with somethin so
i got to the office work section of the game and i played it all the way till i got now
preg: 3 lewd:953 fame: 126 job lv:71 horny:177 :love 18
and still stuck and cant unlock the group that are in the room below the hallway that takes you to the boss room and the goup of people over there
so could you give me some pointers and guides and thx for your time

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
you need about 1500 lewdity for those events.... after you reach 1500.... you need to talk to shouta at midnight... that will unlock all of those scenes.....

Reactions: DUST RITH

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
if pregnancy isn't a feature what does "Preg" do?
I guess it is a simple game over?

Since it won't become a feature my guess is like I said a simple game over that forces to you load a save or epilogue stuff.
Like you finish the game with a certain threshold reached in "Preg" and you get an extra epilogue image with pregnancy depicted.

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, I did? I put on the "Boss Vest" and did all of the events at the Boss home, then used the red orb that you can only use at midnight to trigger the ending. And it states "You are now free to go home" but whenever I try to do so it states I still have to wait a few days.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I upgraded to Ultra Supporter and put in the code, but I still do not have any clothing showing up to change into. Additionally, not even work clothes show up.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I upgraded to Ultra Supporter and put in the code, but I still do not have any clothing showing up to change into. Additionally, not even work clothes show up.
The clothes won't show up... you have to go on the overworld map and spot a green light... that light will allow you to go into a park which will unlock some missions and give you costumes for that...

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes