EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
497350_World_After_War1.jpg

Overview:
You play as Jack, a young nerd and a virgin, who wakes up on a military base inside a mountain, in a NRF (nuclear refugees facility) place for VIPs and government people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair / build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world!
Thread Updated: 2023-07-29
Release Date: 2023-07-29
Developer: Crazy Forge Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.88
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This game needs to be on a hard drive location that does not need admin authorization to be able to read or save files and will not work right if the game folder is on the "Desktop" or inside the "Users" folder for example.
Saves from versions earlier than 0.82 need to open the Menu rules once for the game to reset the daily consumption so that sleeping doesn't cause bugs like not being able to visit or talk to the girls in the shelter again

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v0.83.1): - - -
Linux (v0.83.1): - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - How to Cheat - Official Save - F.A.Q - Save Database fix

05-3.jpg 0217-3.jpg Jennifer-Kiss3.jpg Jennifer-Out01.jpg Sara-Pool-Talk.jpg Talk-Jack-Surprise.jpg 0001.jpg 001.jpg 007.jpg 120.jpg 189.jpg 250.jpg AiBathroomBlowjob2.jpg AiTalk3.jpg JenniferMaidAngryTalk.jpg KassandraNoTalk.jpg MaryHappy.jpg MichelleBathroomIray05.jpg VanOutSide3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
There is little I could actually play in this first version, because I ended up stuck on the station(?) map, when the MC wanted to go grab a bite to eat at the kitchen. Encountered lots of same-looking doors that wouldn't budge and a section he wouldn't enter due to low lights, but was unable to get to any place where I could continue to do something productive.

My impressions up to that point: The game is very bare-bones right now and the puzzle nature of finding clickable spots in the scenery, looting them for technical parts like fuses or copper cables and then adding those to spots where they are needed is confusing and not necessarily intuitive. A little more instruction and feedback from either the MC or perhaps some narration given by the AI we briefly "hear" during the prologue would go a long way. The game also needs some sort of user interface that keeps track of collected parts.

The dialogue wasn't something to write home about. It was pretty simple, hardly realistic and the frequent lack of correct use of upper and lower case was grating. There are some 4th wall jokes in there that I personally dislike, because they work against my sense of immersion.

Not that there currently is much to immerse into: We got a man waking up from some unknown procedure in an energy chamber. The fact that he keeps referring to his surroundings as 'Sci-Fi' seems to suggest that he is from our contemporary times, as does a reference to Netflix. Despite him calling the station(?) around him 'Sci-Fi', he seems to have no problem looting tech parts from the various bits of machinery around him and then using those to bypass locked doors.

There are the seeds for an interesting game, but especially story wise this needs a lot more to really grab one's attention. Based on what little I have seen I'd suggest less humor and a little more believable reactions, unless Comedy is what the creators want to go for. Also the puzzle solving part needs some interface and a better responsibility from the game.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Same as my previous poster said. Also, I couldn't go into the kitchen, I jumped back to Floor A.
But for now, you can not say much because from the story itself it was a bit short.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Click and search puzzle game.
yeah... this version you dont have much option.

There is little I could actually play in this first version, because I ended up stuck on the station(?) map, when the MC wanted to go grab a bite to eat at the kitchen. Encountered lots of same-looking doors that wouldn't budge and a section he wouldn't enter due to low lights, but was unable to get to any place where I could continue to do something productive.

My impressions up to that point: The game is very bare-bones right now and the puzzle nature of finding clickable spots in the scenery, looting them for technical parts like fuses or copper cables and then adding those to spots where they are needed is confusing and not necessarily intuitive. A little more instruction and feedback from either the MC or perhaps some narration given by the AI we briefly "hear" during the prologue would go a long way. The game also needs some sort of user interface that keeps track of collected parts.

The dialogue wasn't something to write home about. It was pretty simple, hardly realistic and the frequent lack of correct use of upper and lower case was grating. There are some 4th wall jokes in there that I personally dislike, because they work against my sense of immersion.

Not that there currently is much to immerse into: We got a man waking up from some unknown procedure in an energy chamber. The fact that he keeps referring to his surroundings as 'Sci-Fi' seems to suggest that he is from our contemporary times, as does a reference to Netflix. Despite him calling the station(?) around him 'Sci-Fi', he seems to have no problem looting tech parts from the various bits of machinery around him and then using those to bypass locked doors.

There are the seeds for an interesting game, but especially story wise this needs a lot more to really grab one's attention. Based on what little I have seen I'd suggest less humor and a little more believable reactions, unless Comedy is what the creators want to go for. Also the puzzle solving part needs some interface and a better responsibility from the game.
wow! Thanks very much for the feedback of the game, yes! the game still needs many things, needs more dialogues and better, fix some bugs, and a lot more content is needed.

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks very much for the feedback of the game
You are welcome. I will watch out for future updates. I do like Sci-Fi scenarios myself and some of my Pen-and-Paper roleplaying games started out with waking up from some sort of cryogenic sleep (or a similar procedure) on a space ship or space station, so the game brings back some memories. ;)

Take your time and good luck growing your game into something special!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its a bit grainy, you should let more iterations doing job (wait for render to end), or if you had that after render end, then i just suggest to change the light (sometime light made that too depend of places/chars/etc..)

Apr 5, 2018
Thumbs up for 1st version.. :)
like early comments describe its Click and search puzzle game..
I kinda got stuck too so I will wait for some more updates until it has more content and gets stable.. :)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
maybe the developer has low end system for now coz he is not making money :p
well i render now on iray with CPU only on a core i3 540.... ( istarted with 3delight and switch to iray a few days ago )
if you get lower than that, dont test iray and go 3delight :D... its already pain for me to do that. i cant imagine doing it with worse setting lol

i still think that graphism is not the important part of a game. unless you have a shitty story to hide XD

Apr 5, 2018
well i render now on iray with CPU only on a core i3 540.... ( istarted with 3delight and switch to iray a few days ago )
if you get lower than that, dont test iray and go 3delight :D... its already pain for me to do that. i cant imagine doing it with worse setting lol

i still think that graphism is not the important part of a game. unless you have a shitty story to hide XD
Agreed.. :p

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i need to make a walktrought. :)
Put in the game folder or make a download link.

walktrought:

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes