Luxrow

Apr 13, 2023
There are two noticeable bugs I have encountered with a fresh save on V098. The button to change the equipment of MC is unreliable; sometimes you can't click the icon to change equipment, you need to quit to map, and try again. Also, I'm not sure you're unable to change the weapon of your squad, if you are I'm not able to. Another bug is when in combat with another girl, in your second turn you can't end turn if you select the girl, it bugs out because the girl can't do a turn.
i may be wrong but there is nothing worth looting from battle system for now, no? :unsure:

nelekfafner

Jun 4, 2017
i cant seem to progress this quest, i set her to rest but nothing happens when i go to the bio lab, anyone have the same issue and fixed it?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
When you set someone to rest in order to interact with them, they can be the only person resting in that time slot.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Hard to tell if this is a fun game to play. The reviews are mostly just people giving it a low rating because they don't like management games, or probably games in general.

For those of you that do play this game is it it worth checking out?

I like game mechanics and am not opposed to a learning curve.

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
I know this is a stupid question, mainly because I somehow solved it a year ago when I last played this piece of shit - but I'll post it anyway.....

How the fuck are you supposed to "load" from a saved file?

I've read the game dev's dumb ass comment on the first page about what NOT to do. And I'm sure that immediately helps most folks who are fairly computer literate, but to me that's just pc gibberish. I've searched the thread for an answer and found others who apparently had the same problem, but no obvious answers.

Any help would be appreciated, preferably at a layman's level. And why the fuck does this game have to be so mechanically sucky. Such a great concept, but so horribly executed. I guess I'm not changing my 1 rating from a year ago.

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
I know this is a stupid question, mainly because I somehow solved it a year ago when I last played this piece of shit - but I'll post it anyway.....

How the fuck are you supposed to "load" from a saved file?

I've read the game dev's dumb ass comment on the first page about what NOT to do. And I'm sure that immediately helps most folks who are fairly computer literate, but to me that's just pc gibberish. I've searched the thread for an answer and found others who apparently had the same problem, but no obvious answers.

Any help would be appreciated, preferably at a layman's level. And why the fuck does this game have to be so mechanically sucky. Such a great concept, but so horribly executed. I guess I'm not changing my 1 rating from a year ago.
What I do in the old version of the game is go to the "World After War_Data" folder and copy the "Save" folder and then paste it into the "save" folder of the new version of the game. I don't know if it's the right thing to do but it's always worked for me.

Reactions: Alex3Ton and nickbo

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
Hard to tell if this is a fun game to play. The reviews are mostly just people giving it a low rating because they don't like management games, or probably games in general.

For those of you that do play this game is it it worth checking out?

I like game mechanics and am not opposed to a learning curve.
weirdly enough for me its really fun. Its just the quest is a bit confusing to navigate.

Reactions: SilentRunning

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Managed to make some bullets (9mm) but no idea where they went or how the fuck I'm supposed to equip them. Right now my useless character is running around with a glock that has 0 bullets.

Why is this game so fucking hard to play!!!

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes