World dominate

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.
This will not work for the latest version, but good luck even finding a download for v1.0 let alone the latest.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
My apologize i didnt checked the notifications.
Here is japanese game (unpatched), i honestly dont know which version it is, it was sitting on my disk.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.
I'm quite far in this game using this translation.

The game crashes at random when some battles start. But it is very hard to reproduce because this crash is fairly rare. I usually reload my save and the battle doesn't crash anymore. Weird.

There are some lines that are cut to the right of the screen and in most cases the games refer to the main character as a she. But that's understandable for a machine translation.

Other than that, the translation isn't bad. I can understand the story, which is more than I can say for most machine translations.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm quite far in this game using this translation.

The game crashes at random when some battles start. But it is very hard to reproduce because this crash is fairly rare. I usually reload my save and the battle doesn't crash anymore. Weird.

There are some lines that are cut to the right of the screen and in most cases the games refer to the main character as a she. But that's understandable for a machine translation.

Other than that, the translation isn't bad. I can understand the story, which is more than I can say for most machine translations.
I made that one 2 years ago before I even started my SLR system, so sadly I don't actually have any of the files anymore and can't really look for what could be causing those crashes.
I suspect that it's not actually the translation but the game version, because that translation was made with an outdated version of the game.

But if someone provides me the latest version I could re-translate it using the latest version of SLR. For better or for worse. (Much more advanced MTL, but it would be missing the manual edits I did back then.)