VN Ren'Py Completed World End Echo [Final] [Graven Visual Novels]

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Screenshot (621).png

Overview:
One day you find yourself in a post-apocalyptic world, full of dangers and beautiful girls who have their own perspectives on you. And nobody cares that you didn’t sign for this and just want to return home. You will be hunted down, you will be captured, but still we hope that you’ll have a good time with these explosive lethal cuties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-16
Release Date: 2020-08-14
Developer: Graven Visual Novels - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

download (2).jpg download (6).jpg 1590304746033.png 1590304915269.png 1590304960693.png 1590305026362.png download (1).jpg
1590304529623.png download (5).jpg 1590304562303.png download (4).jpg download (3).jpg 1590304996266.png download.jpg

Last edited:

BrandonAndrews

Donor
Nov 16, 2017
Oh, hell yes! This looks pretty great. I've been burned with Kickstarter things in the past, but I'd be willing to try again for a completed version of this.

MarySnow

Aug 7, 2017
Got first CG but its censored, is this because its a demo or is there a patch or so?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
The story is fine, sounds, UI, graphics, are all very smooth and nice, but in the same time to complete 50 levels of candy crush, in this game you would think after removing her right bracelet, left bracelet, ankle bracelet, shoulder pad, kneepad, left earring, nail polish, you could finally remove her bra, but nope. After all that you've finally removed a single screw on her collar...

Attached are the 2 uncensored CG's and 2 sprites currently available in the longest, but shortest demo.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
The match-three game is pretty tricky, but still interesting. A separate plus for the user interface, few people are so good at doing. Although I do not like visual novels, I liked this game!

BrandonAndrews

Donor
Nov 16, 2017
So the Kickstarter campaign didn't get fully funded (it was pretty close though), but the developer said they're still going to finish this game and have it up on Steam at some point in June or July. It won't have as many features as they had hoped, and there will be 8 girls, but at least it's getting released for those who were looking forward to it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So the Kickstarter campaign didn't get fully funded (it was pretty close though), but the developer said they're still going to finish this game and have it up on Steam at some point in June or July. It won't have as many features as they had hoped, and there will be 8 girls, but at least it's getting released for those who were looking forward to it.
Thats a shame but at least they were near the finish line.
Thanks for the info.

BrandonAndrews

Donor
Nov 16, 2017
The game is now up on Steam, for those interested. I don't have a cracked version to share but it's only $2, so not bad at all.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The game is now up on Steam, for those interested. I don't have a cracked version to share but it's only $2, so not bad at all.
Thanks.
Hopefully the twist is that the game world is real or something, otherwise I will skip.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Full Game MEGA

Have fun

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Start it up, meet the angel. She's a massive bitch. No real reason for it, far as I can tell, she's just a colossal bitch for no apparent reason. Losing interest.
Meet the first guy, MC introduces himself as 'loser'. Okay but why.
Get into the 'fight'. Despite angel going on and on about gear, stats and such, how its an RPG world, its just a match 3 slider thing. Why waste my time explaining all this crap if its just a match 3 slider thing?
Win it. She takes off her skirt. It has me do it again, but I need to match more. Win again. She takes off... her right stocking. Are you fucking serious? Next is left. Then its her bra under her top, but not her top, and its wanting me to match 150 regular... whatever the fucks and 6 of the explosives you get from matching 4 of the regular ones.

No.
Why is this so absurdly padded? Why do I need to beat her 5+ times to just get past this one girl? Why is it acting like its an RPG, then its not? Why is the angel such a complete and utter shithead? Why is the MC happy to seriously introduce himself as 'loser'?

The art is nice but that's really all I can say. When I stopped, like 4 wins in, she STILL had half her clothes on.