World is becoming totally loser friendly..

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Bro. It's 2011. I was bullied hell hard for being not rich or fancy or whatever enough. Same people from my school traveling to the NYC, making photos and stuff with the big statues and all.
ahem.
Present days. LGBT and losers like me, dominate the ground completely.

• World really becomes more loser friendly?

Plus insults. From 2000s to 2017 you cannot insult or say bad thing to person who in good family or stuff.
Nowdays, loser like me could just walk around and say whatever he likes..
..the hell? Bring back me the 2000's :devilish: :devilish::devilish:

Reactions: lam09

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Broooo.. and the college cult! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: My favorite thing!! Back in days these check red tshirt people were dominated the ground..
that stupid red check shirt.
There was a huge cult of the college. Now it's just a gray area.
bro.. this is so boring!!!

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
yeah.. :unsure: you just try to say something bad at my face at the street, I am punch you to the next dimension. :ROFLMAO:
but in 2011.. :cry: bro, don't just bully me please I'll give you whatever you want.. :cry::cry::cry:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Is this that kind of situation where you start hearing voices in your head, and you start randomly arguing with yourself?

I'm confused, but I do agree people did bacame too soft. Not sure about :
From 2000s to 2017 you cannot insult or say bad thing to person who in good family or stuff.
depends on region I suppose :unsure: Despite us being neighbours, we don't have that here.

All I see, you talk shit, you lay down on floor, or get insulted back. But people do usually avoid conflicts if possible.