VN - Ren'Py - World Isekai Red Eyes [v1.5] [Fapple]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

4/5

Although there are some spelling/grammar mistakes, which I personally excuse since some of the best games I played on this site were made by non English speaking creators. Specifically from Russia, Spain (by extension all countries of the former Spanish Empire) and Japan.

That being said, even though there are grammar errors, the writing is actually pretty good and all of the cute girls feel cute through their words alone especially the elf girl and Daisy. The narrative is interesting so far and will remind you of World's End Harem (ecchi anime) or Modaete Yo Adam Kun (hentai).

The girls and scenes are hot so far, so with future updates I expect more of those, but at the same time the tension of the narrative must be upheld.

What I mean is that the MC shouldn't be revealing to everybody that he's the only guy with an erection in the whole world. I think the creator of this game sees this issue himself since there was a part in the game where the MC asks what would happen if a fertile, normal man was to be discovered.

And whilst the two pieces of media I mentioned before go into the formula in a more detailed fashion, the new thing WIRE introduces is that the other men aren't just infertile, but also mentally handicapped. Which causes the other girls to ridicule them by calling them "scumales". Basically there is no possibility of NTR and interacting with the other male (that is your roomate) being pretty fun if you like just looking at a tard potato.

I wanted to mention one more thing, I don't really like the Goddesses or appreciate their input at all and would rather be seeing them less in the coming updates, but I give my full support to the developer.