1.00 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

Playing as top or bottom doesn't affect dom/sub stats i.e as an alpha male you can play bottom or top depends on your choice and vise versa with babymaker cum fucktoy
Thank you so much for this! Instant goty right there.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Initially I thought this is like the third version of the game because of the v0.03 in the title, but it's in fact a prologue. The 'game' need a lot of work, but I think it has potential. The dev should look into getting someone with a good grasp of english to help him with the text. Also it might be a good idea to switch over to ren'py, because it's just not working in HTML. You cannot skip over these slideshows with pictures. Other than that, I'm going to be following this one

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Maybe I'm just getting old and don't have time anymore, but waiting for the pictures to go through or the video (which is really annoying)... a skip button would be great.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I want to like this, but the engrish and the really slow slide shows are making this really hard to like. Especially since a lot of the slide shows are just repeated things. I haven't gotten to make any gameplay choices, and I'm like an hour in (which is actually not that far cus of said slow scenes/repeats). I like the idea of having choices and where it will go, but...I dunno. this needs more development, some grammar fixing, and probably a skip/control scene function

Jun 8, 2017
yeah nothing but really slow slide shows, the idea and the renders are okay but damn the dev really needs to give controls to the player. A shame the dev didn't post this so they'll most likely never see all these comments

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, not being able to get past certain makes me want to delete. The Futa long scenes, I have seen that a hypnosis scene and its my sufficiency and as soon as we dress on the massage it starts again. So I've stopped this and suppressed the game, it seems to me to be good, but waiting 15 days for a scene to pass, no way.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I really do not like the scenes. The timer for the world's powerpoint just doesn't feel good to me. I don't care for it

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
The long and slow slide scenes is killing your game, HTML with this slides are garbage, you should instead put a video or move your projetct to a slide engine like rpy

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
there version by dev on his Patreon where you can skip slideshow just use that one instead of complaining the same problem every 2 posts it doesn't make sense

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
there version by dev on his Patreon where you can skip slideshow just use that one instead of complaining the same problem every 2 posts it doesn't make sense
what do you mean "doesn't make sense"? If one person or two say "I don't like this thing" well thats normal, you can't make everyone happy. If 20-30 people are giving you the same feedback? Maybe, just maybe thats a sign its a definite problem. If someone doesn't want the feedback, they either fix the problem, drop the project, or stop reading. Can it be annoying or unhelpful at times? yes. but saying "it doesn't make sense" is what really doesn't make sense.

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
what do you mean "doesn't make sense"? If one person or two say "I don't like this thing" well thats normal, you can't make everyone happy. If 20-30 people are giving you the same feedback? Maybe, just maybe thats a sign its a definite problem. If someone doesn't want the feedback, they either fix the problem, drop the project, or stop reading. Can it be annoying or unhelpful at times? yes. but saying "it doesn't make sense" is what really doesn't make sense.
you know there like button for stuff like this? which makes for sense then ranting your frustration

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
you know there like button for stuff like this? which makes for sense then ranting your frustration
no, I don't really think you get it. not everyone reads previous threads, but the fact one thing is said over and over by several people shows there is a distinct issue. The issue here is less about it being repetitive and annoying so much as you don't wanna read it, but the fact is, its still feedback. What is done with that gives it merit. I can pretty much guarantee most of the people who are "ranting your frustration" didn't read previous posts, it was their personal experience.

Not for nothing, but its not your game, nor really anything to do with you, if it really bugs you, just...don't read it? its a pretty simple solution, yeah?

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes